You’re Likely to Get the Coronavirus

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The Bigger problem is even if the stock of vaccine is there, people are not going for vaccination.

US has double the population of the vaccine with them but still they are 50% vaccinated fully. Spreading awareness to the general public is more important. And getting Vaccine is an option and not obligation made by the Government.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
The Bigger problem is even if the stock of vaccine is there, people are not going for vaccination.

US has double the population of the vaccine with them but still they are 50% vaccinated fully. Spreading awareness to the general public is more important. And getting Vaccine is an option and not obligation made by the Government.
There are awareness campaigns on ground level mostly in rural area as it should be.
But these things are needed when people don't want to be vaccinated and vaccines stocks remains unused. I don't think that's the case here. If we can vaccinated 84 lacs in a single day, then how those people were arranged so easily? It's simple that they wanted to get vaccinated.
There is possibility that vaccines awareness ratio is more in city and less in rural area, which counters equal amount of vaccines distributions in one state, between districts, cities, villages. Supply and demand both are different in a country.
Problem is that people looking for choice of vaccines and availability in other cities, other states.
Vaccines are for all anyone can get vaccinated from anywhere but problem arises when awareness increased in native people and they demand more vaccines.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
NeoCov

*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-s...of-all-covid-strains/articleshow/89173858.cms

TLDR,

"Omicron is our hope for the end of pandemic"

—Neocov enters the chat

With all this happening, human shud just invest in making a artificial ecosystem, dug up a cave, and live there. It is way too much considering the world has already entered the age of too much """""stress"""""

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Welp, I got COVID as well. FML.

Was hopelessly ill yesterday, like worst illness I ever suffered, which made me wonder whether it was COVID. So took RT PCR test and it confirmed it for me. I feel better now, perhaps because I took both vaccine doses. Haven't taken booster yet though.

So yeah, better not stop wearing mask and sanitizing your hands. Covid is still around.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
^ Many people in my locality still wear mask. Get well soon.

Off topic, but here Cow-pox, tomato pox, and Hand and feet disease are also spreading, not like covid though. So incase you live in North states like Punjab, haryana, avoid buying direct milk, use either that pasteurised packet milk or even better, switch to UHT milk. But don't buy milk directly from shelters.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, but in my locality almost no one wears mask. Even I had stopped thinking what's the worst that can happen. Well, I guess I had it coming.

Zangetsu

^ Many people in my locality still wear mask. Get well soon.

Off topic, but here Cow-pox, tomato pox, and Hand and feet disease are also spreading, not like covid though. So incase you live in North states like Punjab, haryana, avoid buying direct milk, use either that pasteurised packet milk or even better, switch to UHT milk. But don't buy milk directly from shelters.
Not to worry about Cow-pox. Infact it was the vaccine created from Cow-pox to prevent Small-Pox.

Basic prevention steps are a must. But you never know where you might contact the disease from.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Was hopelessly ill yesterday, like worst illness I ever suffered, which made me wonder whether it was COVID. So took RT PCR test and it confirmed it for me. I feel better now, perhaps because I took both vaccine doses. Haven't taken booster yet though.

So yeah, better not stop wearing mask and sanitizing your hands. Covid is still around.
Do you live in Pune ? I went there during december 2021 to vacate my flat and there was not even a single soul on the road that wore a mask.
But you will be fine, soon. It feels shitty but just keep paracetamol and volini gel with you.

I got covid when I was in bhubaneswar. The state govt people actually came, made us sign some documents and gave us free medicine. Also provided free helpline for emergency needs, like arranging food and ambulance etc, if we are incapable of it.

What vaccine did you take ? Covishield or Covaxin ?

TheSloth

The Slowest One

Get well soon man.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I feel better now, perhaps because I took both vaccine doses. Haven't taken booster yet though.
Keep some Dolo 650mg around too. I know about the recent controversy but it really is more effective than usual 500mg paracetamol based tablets in case fever is more than 100F. Just take one tablet after dinner & before going to sleep in case fever is more than 100F for more than half/full day by then.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Do you live in Pune ? I went there during december 2021 to vacate my flat and there was not even a single soul on the road that wore a mask.
But you will be fine, soon. It feels shitty but just keep paracetamol and volini gel with you.

I got covid when I was in bhubaneswar. The state govt people actually came, made us sign some documents and gave us free medicine. Also provided free helpline for emergency needs, like arranging food and ambulance etc, if we are incapable of it.

What vaccine did you take ? Covishield or Covaxin ?
Covishield.

Yeah, I live in Pune. I dont usually go out much except to buy groceries these days but recently I had to go out more because I was looking to move to another flat. Also many people were visiting my current flat looking to move into as well, so could have contacted from either of the ways who knows.

I did all the testing privately and took treatment from a clinic near my place via teleconsulting. No govt agency has contacted me. I am just managing on my own.
As per WHO, every person on earth will get COVID once.
Yeah, I kinda knew that it was only a matter of time.
Get well soon man.
Thanks. I hope so too.
Keep some Dolo 650mg around too. I know about the recent controversy but it really is more effective than usual 500mg paracetamol based tablets in case fever is more than 100F. Just take one tablet after dinner & before going to sleep in case fever is more than 100F for more than half/full day by then.
Yeah, the doctor prescribed Dolo and told to take if fever rises but I feel fine so I never needed to take it. So far I have never felt worse than I did on Monday.

bubusam13

Human
Take care. Get well soon. Keep checking SPO2. Take all the vitamins. Limcee helped me a lot. Take lot of ORS.
I tried multiple paracetamol brands during covid. Dolo 650g is the best.

I hate to say that I was in Bangalore last year during 2nd wave when I got infected with Covid. All I had to manage myself alone. Dunzo, Apollo24/7 were my only help. I managed to consult a doctor via mfine app. The facilities by govt agency were somewhat unfriendly. I used to get automated IVR calls. that too in local language which I don't understand. And the end reply from IVR will be "isolate yourself at home". I can't even go out or ask anyone out to buy medicines because police were blindly beating anyone on road. Never felt so much helpless in life.

Zangetsu

^^Ya Bangalore mostly people speak Tamil. And I went to a small hotel to eat during my trip and all the waitress knew was Tamil.

Top Bottom