You’re Likely to Get the Coronavirus

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The Bigger problem is even if the stock of vaccine is there, people are not going for vaccination.

US has double the population of the vaccine with them but still they are 50% vaccinated fully. Spreading awareness to the general public is more important. And getting Vaccine is an option and not obligation made by the Government.

TigerKing

Cyborg Agent
The Bigger problem is even if the stock of vaccine is there, people are not going for vaccination.

US has double the population of the vaccine with them but still they are 50% vaccinated fully. Spreading awareness to the general public is more important. And getting Vaccine is an option and not obligation made by the Government.
There are awareness campaigns on ground level mostly in rural area as it should be.
But these things are needed when people don't want to be vaccinated and vaccines stocks remains unused. I don't think that's the case here. If we can vaccinated 84 lacs in a single day, then how those people were arranged so easily? It's simple that they wanted to get vaccinated.
There is possibility that vaccines awareness ratio is more in city and less in rural area, which counters equal amount of vaccines distributions in one state, between districts, cities, villages. Supply and demand both are different in a country.
Problem is that people looking for choice of vaccines and availability in other cities, other states.
Vaccines are for all anyone can get vaccinated from anywhere but problem arises when awareness increased in native people and they demand more vaccines.

Top Bottom