Yey.. I got my new PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Hey guys,

I have been dragging my poor old PC since 5 yrs so I thought enough is enough and I gotta buy a new PC now lol. So, I finally got my new baby. And the config is as follows....

P4 C2D E7400@2.8
G31
2Gb Transcend Ram
1x 160gb(samsung hdd) and 1x 320gb(seagate hdd)
Nvidia 9400 gt(pure 512 mb)
Moserbaer DVD Writer
Microsoft (mouse & keyboard)
Creative 2.1 speakers
I-ball (UPS)

Ummm... what else.. Am i missing out on something, I don't remember anything for now but thats my basic config. :)

The first thing I played on my PC was COD4 and oh my god the graphics is just amazing. I will try to benchmark my PC later on.

Anyway, take care... later.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
P4 C2D E7400@2.8. LOL.

Dude. it's just Core2Duo.

congrats anyways. please just post in "Post your latest purchase" thread. better than creating new thread.

OP
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
P4 C2D E7400@2.8. LOL.

Dude. it's just Core2Duo.
Of cource, I do know that.

/EDIT- Also if some mod/admin can move my thread/post to "Post your latest purchase" thread that would be appreciated and sorry for the wrong posting of the thread. =p

surinder

Tech addict
@Ecstasy you just can't survive in gaming with 9400GT rush back to your vendor he may get agree to exchange your freshly purchased GPU with a better one and if you wanna do some gaming at least get a 9600GT 512MB DDR3.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Budget was the problem... so had to settle down with 9400 GT.

Hey Congrats..for your new system. Must be feeling good. Nothing like the feeling of unwrapping the goods once you reach home/or they arrive via courier.

Though give it a thought..after couple of months ----> upgrade to a better GPU, am sure by then you will have a lot more options-->since new releases are around the corner. Will get better value for money.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
A 4670 for 4.2k wudbe been good, and wudnt burn a hole in pocket.

btw, are those 2 HDDs new ones? u cud easily get a single 640GB HDD for that price.

[typo]:-?
im waiting for my 4870 shipment today. sees the 4870 everywhere:grin:

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@dominator, don't dream too much :). GPU with the power of HD4870 will be available for 5k, maybe in a year or two but certainly not now.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
@dominator, don't dream too much :). GPU with the power of HD4870 will be available for 5k, maybe in a year or two but certainly not now.

Ya..will take a while..for prices..to come that low. It is still a high-end card from the ATI stable..!

OP
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Hey Congrats..for your new system. Must be feeling good. Nothing like the feeling of unwrapping the goods once you reach home/or they arrive via courier.

Though give it a thought..after couple of months ----> upgrade to a better GPU, am sure by then you will have a lot more options-->since new releases are around the corner. Will get better value for money.
Thanks bro. Yes, after few months once I get some money collected I will go for the upgradation. ;)

A 4670 for 4.2k wudbe been good, and wudnt burn a hole in pocket.

btw, are those 2 HDDs new ones? u cud easily get a single 640GB HDD for that price.

[typo]:-?
im waiting for my 4870 shipment today. sees the 4870 everywhere:grin:
No, the samsung hdd is the old hdd which I had. Seagate is the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom