Yet another Volvo Bus tragedy.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Mumbai-bound volvo bus fire kills 7, injures 40 in Karnataka - Livemint

Again happened with a Volvo bus. This fire incident followed quickly after previous tragedy. Did Volvo of all reliable brands just became UNSAFE ? Drivers are to blame but looks like question arouses abt its safety. RIP the 7 souls.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
@Anorion..yeah it looks like a double decker bus to me as well...surprising because almost all the media channels are reporting it to be a volvo..maybe the pic is wrong??!!

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
@Anorion..yeah it looks like a double decker bus to me as well...surprising because almost all the media channels are reporting it to be a volvo..maybe the pic is wrong??!!

Its a metal frame now thats why it looks so. Just put the glass upper dec and the luggage space down, then suddenly all pieces come to place. Its the backside of Volvo you are seeing.
Its a regular Volvo Travels infact.

*www.team-bhp.com/forum/attachments/commercial-vehicles-india/607374d1315655873-how-volvo-changed-way-we-look-buses-bus-travel-p070911_13.26.jpg
[/img]*kaw.stb.s-msn.com/i/FF/D21F2187DED4AB3D3897EE97282BE.JPG[/img]

Its a metal frame now thats why it looks so. Just put the glass upper dec and the luggage space down, then suddenly all pieces come to place. Its the backside of Volvo you are seeing.
Its a regular Volvo Travels infact.

*www.team-bhp.com/forum/attachments/commercial-vehicles-india/607374d1315655873-how-volvo-changed-way-we-look-buses-bus-travel-p070911_13.26.jpg
[/img]*kaw.stb.s-msn.com/i/FF/D21F2187DED4AB3D3897EE97282BE.JPG[/img]

Top Bottom