Yamaha R6- PICK OR KICK

Vincee777

Broken In
Hi all...

There a man who is selling a used Yamaha R6 for 1.7 lakhs. Should i go for it or not???

My queries-

1. Though the new bike's cost is 7+ lakhs on road he is selling that for only 1.7 lakhs???? :-O
I find this some what mischieves

2. He told he will ship that vehicle through ESCROW and will tell the tracking number through HEPSPEDITION...

3. Reason for selling(when asked) tells because of british norms and circulation.

4. He sent me the pics of that bike which are of less resolution when asked for more pics he excuses by saying- i only have this much.

BELOW IS THE EMAIL CONTENT I GOT FROM HIM(Please go through it)

" Hi,

The bike is here with me in london. It is in perfect condition & it has all the documents. It's last registration is in delhi. I worked with Samsung in delhi for a year & i used this bike to get to work & back.
We will use a company that acts as a 3rd agent between us:

Let me explain step by step

1) All you have to do is send me your fullname & address & i will make all the arrangements.

2) I will take the bike at them & it will be prepared for transport & all the legal documents will be made(sales contract, warranty, insurance for transport, etc)

3) They will give us a tracking number that can be verified on the website of the company www.hepspedition.com

4) The company will contact you with details on what to do next(payment,ETA)

5) They will hold the bike & you will have to send them the money.

6) You will recieve the bike in max 10 working days& you will have 5 days to testin it & verify all the documents.

7) If by any reason you don't like it all you have to do is give it back to the guys at the shipping company & you will get an 100% refund. If you like it all you have to do is give your ok & i will get the money.

This is very simple so if you are interested just go ahead & send me your full name and address"

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS GUY. SHOULD I DO THE DEAL OR NO

Regards

d3p

PowerHouse
Looks somewhat Genuine to Me, but careful if you are really interested in the same.

Ask the below documents, since He is in London.

1). Identity Proof : Passport Front & Back, with Current valid Visa stamp.

2). Share address details of the seller.

3). HEP Spedition is only available in Europe & GB. Never seen in India though.

4) Ask him to share the photocopies of Bike Documents in advance for verification.

ashs1

Padawan
^:D
R6 is a badass bike..its a steal considering you're getting it under 2L, but my doubts :
1. how old is this bike exactly ?
2. Just for personal assurance - Try to get his basic details ( full name, Address in india, workplace in india,etc ) & if possible, do a background check.
3. Pester him for more better quality pics. :p

Good luck. :)

mayankshanky

Right off the assembly line
FAKE :evil: FAKE :evil: FAKE

First of all I want to thank you for saving me putting this post.

Do not fall for it dude. London is famous for the scammer's. I saw an as for Harley x1200 on OLX in bangalore who was selling it for 2L :|. Guess what?? I got the same word to word reply as you have got from him. The company does not exist at all and after doing background check of the ESCROW company I found they are quite famous for scams in Australia.

This is a new trend starting in India now a days. I have pasted the conversation below.

Again DO NOT INITIATE any financial transaction it is a FAKE!!

email chain-:

Hi ,

The Bike is in perfect condition . It has all the papers and has no problem at all . I am for the moment in United Kingdom ( London ) I prefer to sell it because of the British norms of circulation (registering it here it would be to expensive and time consuming for me ) Also it has Indian documents . The price is 200 000 + 30 000 Rupee transport to your house and all the taxes ( insurance included ) 230 000 Rupee total . I would like to use an ESCROW company this way we will be safe . I will get no money until you see and test the bike . Let me know if you are interested and i will send you more details and pictures .

Thank you !

Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:51:06 -0400
To: christin.schreiner@laposte.net
Subject: 2009 Orange Harley Davidson XR1200 Sportster

Hi

Where do you stay in bangalore? Can I come and have a look at the bike?

Thank you for using OLX,
The OLX Team

Benjamin Bazin
Sep 19 (4 days ago)

to me
Hi ,

The bike is here with me in London . It is in perfect condition and it has all the documents . It's last registration is in Delhi .. I worked with Samsung in Delhi for a year and i used this bike to get to work and back .
We will use a Company that acts as a 3'rd agent between us :

Let me explain step by step :

1 All you have to do is send me your full name and address and i will make all the arrangements .

2 I will take the bike at them and it will be prepared for transport and all the legal documents will be made ( sales contract . warranty , insurance for transport , etc )

3 They will give us a tracking number that can be verified on the website of the company www.hepspedition.com

4 The company will contact you with details on what to do next ( payment , ETA ) .

5 They will hold the bike and you will have to send them the money .

6 You will receive the bike in max 10 working days and you will have 5 days to test it and verify all the documents .

7 If by any reason you don't like it all you have to do is give it back to the guys at the shipping company and you will get an 100% refund . If you like it all you have to do is give your ok and i will get the money .

This is very simple so if you are interested just go ahead and send me your full name and address .

Here are some extra pictures .

Thanks

Top Bottom