Yahoo Messneger Problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Najesh

Broken In
Hi Friends
I use Nokia 6021 and having Gprs in my mobile.Whenever I Try to Use Yahoo Messenger from my mobile,the error that appears is "No SERver Access" .i can c the number of friends Online,but i am not able to send the msg to any buddy.If anyone Is having any idea then plz comment.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I think cookies might be getting cleared. Try to keep cookies for longer period. And also try clearing your cache if you haven't done so already. Otherwise I haven't so much idea. Also, I can suggest you to use opera, if you like it and have it.

OP
N

Najesh

Broken In
Hi Friend i will c to The cookies and cache config.Can U tell me which Browser is the default browser in the mobiles,and if i use Opera How will i be able to Uninstall it from my Mobile.

mehulved

U don't need to uninstall ur old browser.I don't know which is the default browser that comes with symbian phones.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
well did u get the right gprs settings?
did u mistakenly type www.yah.....
then type wap.yah....
if still not possible try connectin to wap.google.com and type yahoo in search select mobile as an option and search click the link and i suppose everything should work

OP
N

Najesh

Broken In
@montsa007 My GPRS Settings is working fine,i m able to access all the site,i can also check my mails on my phone,but when i click on Messenger,the phone or may be yahoo says "No Page available",have any one of u ever logged into yahoo messenger from mobile via yahoo.com.

@tech_your_futute ,friend i was asking that if i install Opera,how will i able to unistall it if i didn't like it.

mehulved

Oops sorry mate. Of course you can uninstall opera if you don't like it. You can uninstall it using any application manager including the default one with your phone.
Also, I am not sure if opera for mobile has gone free or not as yet. Still, even if it hasn't become free yet, you can try installing the demo version and try it out.
I have used yahoo messenger using my sister's 3230, and it worked fine. And as montsa said u've got to use wap.yahoo.com for default browser.

one_cool_guy16

Right off the assembly line
friends mostly problem occurs due to gprs provider policies.i am saying it because i have read in many many blogs and is experiencing it with my provider too.

mehulved

Yes that's a problem too but not in this case. I know about it. I couldn't access tagtag cos it was blocked by orange at the time I used GPRS. I don't know what it is now. But, yahoo messenger doesn't have any such reported problem with any mobile service provider.

one_cool_guy16

Right off the assembly line
tech_your_future--this problem i heard with all providers.i use airtel i have problem many hutch users blogged that they have same problem.

mehulved

Well at that time my friend used to access tagtag from his airtel mobile office and another friend who used BPL could access tagtag too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom