Yahoo Messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

asim13june

Broken In
hi its Asim again, well this time the problem is iwth my yahoo ID, the problem is i can check my mail with my id asimkhan_bsc but cant login to yahoo messenger, i mailed the customercare dept of yahoo mesenger, they said they are aware of this problem with my d and are working for the same and the bug will be fixed within this weekend, but nothing has been done till date :x , anybodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hep me out

Sourabh

Laptoping
huh? never heard this before
lol to b frank for some strange i feel ashamed to contact customer care for the services i m not paying!

but i still dun get it :shock:
how is it that u can check ur email and not sign in yahoo messenger

mebbe u may b hooked on some illegal, hacked version of yahoo :lol:

or mebbe theres a prob in ur internet connection and/or settings

mebbe u r trying to put @yahoo.com in the user name

there are so many possibilities; so plz mention whats the error it gives in yahoo and above all download the latest version of yahoo messenger from

*messenger.yahoo.com/

diab0lic666

Broken In
asim13june said:
hi its Asim again, well this time the problem is iwth my yahoo ID, the problem is i can check my mail with my id asimkhan_bsc but cant login to yahoo messenger, i mailed the customercare dept of yahoo mesenger, they said they are aware of this problem with my d and are working for the same and the bug will be fixed within this weekend, but nothing has been done till date :x , anybodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hep me out
:p Very known problem. Yahoo servers sucks. Happend with me many time. but there cud be possibility that someone have locked up your account. Dont do anything it will be fine after few days. By that time use alternative ID. cheers. :)

diab0lic666

Broken In
Damn i miss that Quick Reply option. :x

Anyways, Asim try loggin in to this link
*login.yahoo.com/config/login?.emailCode=9f34 logout and try in messenger. i hope it will work if not then buddy you gotta wait. :)

OP
A

asim13june

Broken In
:(( not working

hey diablo i tried with the link u provided but the same prob, and sourabh this 4 u, u can contact the customer service for service ur not paying, and they responsd to ur queries, theres nothing to feel ashamed, if u are facing a problem which nobody else faces............................okz well bye, i think somebody else will provide me the solution..................and diabo thanks well atleast 1 person who tried something........thumbs up 4 u.

ashok

Broken In
asim13june said:
Err....R U entering the same Password in both the fields..... :wink:

ashok

Broken In
Err..Asim,I had no intention to hurt ur feelings and am sorry if I've managed to do so.

Your problem is so out-of-the-ordinary that i thought maybe it was jus' an
oversight on ur part re: the passwords.But now it seems that you've
got a real prob on ur hands.
When u loginto Yahoo Messenger using ur id & password,what happens?
Do u get a Msg Box with the options "New User", "Sign-In Problems" or "Try Again" ?

If Yes then u have to check both ur id & password.Click on "Sign-in Problems" and change your yahoo password.
Another alternative is to change ur password in the Yahoo mail and then try logging in with the new password into Yahoo Messenger.

If you've tried both these options and has'nt worked out,then you gotta
wait 4 yahoo customercare to help u out....

slask

Broken In
Finally!

Ah well asim iv got the same problem too!!! and not with one id but with two id's. im able to check mails from both accounts but no login to yahoo messenger. i mailed the yahoo cust care too but there has been no reply. any solutions?

rohanbee

Padawan
Yeah ive had problems with logging in on yahoo too and had no response from tech support (obviously who cares about the free a/c kinds right :) ) but the problem got solved in a couple of days.

Give it a few more days and then e-mail them again. Tech support is the same same al over the world "give us two days and then after two days it will be "give us a few more days and so on...... :cry:

vijaythefool

In the zone
Experienced getting id locked ?

Do u get a message saying ur id has been locked for some security reason !
there are lil softwares to lock and unlock !!!!! Stay away from these
may contain virus or spy ware or something else stuffed , chat safe on messengers especially yahoo . hotmail much safer

hitesh_hg

Journeyman
Hi..
Once I had to use the Yahoo customer care and found it was absolute delight. there was some problem with my account and i wrote a mail...a couple of days later i received a solution which was there in the FAQ.. but since it did not correct my problem, i replied giving screen-shots etcetra..and next day my problem was over..
Sourabh said:
lol to b frank for some strange i feel ashamed to contact customer care for the services i m not paying!
I feel ashamed when the customer-care of my mobile company refuses to entertain me properly..

Hitesh Gupta

Deep

Version 2.0
hitesh_hg said:
Sourabh said:
I feel ashamed when the customer-care of my mobile company refuses to entertain me properly..

well i don't like when my credit card company does not even pick up the phone

anyways back to the point now...

this might be silly solution but it can help you...

see since ur yahoo account works with mail so problem cannot be with the account but it can be with the server to which your yahoo messenger tries to connect..

so what you can do is...try using Yahoo Web Messenger or free messengers like EasyMessage which might connect to server other than the one which your yahoo messenger is trying to connect...

just give it a shot and see what happens...
Deep

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
well, this seems to be a common problem with yahoo (read yahell :evil: ) messenger.
i am not able to connect on yahoo thru the Y! IM but i am able to do so without any problems using GAIM / Trillian / MECA
i have tried removing all registry entries of yahoo msngr but even tho it works initially, it refuses to connect later on...so i gave it up.
u can try any one of these just to check if the fault is with yahell messenger.
i wud say GAIM coz u will be most comfortable with it when using it as an alternative to yahell messenger. but GAIM does crash a lot.
second alternative wud be meca as trillian basic doesnt allow u to go on conferences.

talrejaharish

Journeyman
dude

here i come to ur relief

its Yahoo! not yahell :oops: :oops:

secondly ... Yahoo! has been rated as having one of the BEST :!: :!: customer care for services ... specially Mails :D :D

well me at Yahoo! India

direct contact with Yahoo! customer care

tell me ur Yahoo! id and detailed problem ... will try to get it solved by Monday or Tuesday ... or revert back til then ... coz we aint working on Saturday and Sunday.

hope u guys enjoying Yahoo! Services.
:wink:

OP
A

asim13june

Broken In
any bodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

hello asim here again,

well i think only yahoo ppl can sort this out, harish u told u want some details, wel i want to know what details u need.

OP
A

asim13june

Broken In
any bodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

hello asim here again,

well i think only yahoo ppl can sort this out, harish u told u want some details, wel i want to know what details u need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom