Yahoo messenger, MSN messenger not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

djk

Right off the assembly line
Hellow,
i have a problem with yahoo messenger & msn messenger. i can not connect yahoo messenger & msn messenger in GPRS enable mobile phone's internet connectivity. i own nokia 3230 mobile. if any body can solve the problems! I try according to help menu also. Even in proxy settings in yahoo messenger i fillup the server settings & port no. also. but its not work. but if i connect with dialup connection its work properly. I even remove my firewall & antivirus also. any body can help me. I am from assam. I have bsnl post paid connection.
I have bluetooth connection. My OS is win98. But I try in all the OS. Same problems.

Last edited:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
What'z the download speed of Internet? If it is below 4 Kbps, It will be hard for you to get connected to Yahoo Messenger. Try Google Chat.

OP
D

djk

Right off the assembly line
sorry to reply late. my internet connection speed is 115200bps & up. and i have yahoo! messenger with voice(BETA) (8.0.0.508). i tried lower version also.

Last edited:

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
djk said:
sorry to reply late. my internet connection speed is 115200bps & up. and i have yahoo! messenger with voice(BETA) (8.0.0.508). i tried lower version also.

115200bps & up!! :confused: Hey! That is the PC and Mobile data connection speed! What'z the download speed ? (The speed which is shown in KBps while downloading stuff from Internet).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom