Yahoo Cant Sign In????

Status
Not open for further replies.

caje143

Journeyman
Hi all,

i am having a very strange problem with my yahoo account...
you'll might be knowing of this feature of yahoo that while we sign in
it has a small check box below saying "keep me signed in for 2 weeks",
now the problem is that yesterday at home when i last signed in by mistake i
selected this option.. and now i am at work and will be going home only in the evening.. and i need to get access to my email at any cost as i receive all official mails in that inbox.. and it is really required.. is there any other way of getting into yahoo account from my office PC.. please its urgent

Thanks

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
Err... strange problem... never faced it....OK.. try this.
Install a mail client in your office PC (make sure you user account is password protected and no one uses it....)

Then set-up a POP3 account for Yahoo in it....

OP
caje143

caje143

Journeyman
kaustav_geek said:
Err... strange problem... never faced it....OK.. try this.
Install a mail client in your office PC (make sure you user account is password protected and no one uses it....)

Then set-up a POP3 account for Yahoo in it....

thanks for that tip dude.. but to tell you the fact i had opened a US yahoo account.. so i cannot access them through pop.. am i right?? i suppose only .co.in can have access to pop....

THanks

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
Yeah... I suppose so.... OK... here's another probable way through... I use it often for fast mail recovery....

Try opening :
*in.wap.yahoo.com/

You just might be able to access your mail...

OP
caje143

caje143

Journeyman
kaustav_geek said:
Yeah... I suppose so.... OK... here's another probable way through... I use it often for fast mail recovery....

Try opening :
*in.wap.yahoo.com/

You just might be able to access your mail...

hey kaustav... thanks man for the replies that u gave.. well since i had signed in at my home.. yesterday night i again signed in but without that option and then logged off successfully.. now there's no probs man...
thanks again..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom