Y! Vista Reloaded: New Skin for Yahoo! Messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Hi guys

Today I'm glad to announce my new skin "Y! Vista Reloaded" for Yahoo! Messenger. Its an update over my previous skin Y! Vista Skin.

The previous skin was not complete. I just made a few changes in the default skin like titlebar, buttons, menus, etc.

But in this new skin there are lots of new changes. I have tried my best to change everything in the default skin and tried to make it more vista-ish. ;)

I hope you'll like it. :D

*img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/vishaal_here/YVistaReloadedUI.png

Download : Y! Vista Reloaded Skin for Yahoo! Messenger

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Now this looks like what I have been already using, after modifying your original skin in the other thread. Your skin is again more "for Vista"...m gonna modify the fonts to pure Segoe UI every where. I hope u won't mind.

This is your old skin, moded

*img408.imageshack.us/img408/6671/picdn5.jpg

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^ I have changed lots of things in the previous skin and the font was "Segoe UI" already in the previous skin and also in this new skin. You can modify it for personal use without any problem.

@Choto
Thank you very much. :D

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Nice complete skin vishal. I edited some images....now this skin is indeed complete. Why don't u submit it to Yahoo India. They might be able to make it default skin for Yahoo Messenger on Vista :p

U already have the file. Upload it here if u like.

narangz

Web developer
well yahoo is releasing a vista version soon. it rocks. check out the vista version on yahoo's website

mayanks_098

world is evil
thats amazing mr vista...

keep up the good work

and to that someone who said yahoo im for vista is soon going to be released.

dude you know the date?
cause if you are going by the yahoo's link you mentioned,then im seeing that page from last many months.:rolleyes:

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Thanks a lot Vishal.... this is a really excellent skin. :) One thing.... r u some kind of designer .. I mean professionally ???

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Guys

I have received mail from yahoo! that they might include this skin in next Yahoo! Messenger versions and I'll also start working on a skin for new Yahoo! Messenger whenever I get time. :D

narangz

Web developer
Congrats Vishal! But do you have any idea about Vista version which was shown in the video link i gave in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom