Y! Vista: New Yahoo! Messenger Skin by Mr. Vista // Vishal Gupta

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Vishal Gupta said:
Text size can't be changed and same case with icons. ;)
I hv tried my best in this skin. Actually its not very customizable. Everything is limited. If I get more time, then I may look into more possibilities.

Nope, Text Size, Text face & Text colour all can be changed by modifying the values in the xml file.

Icon size cannot be changed, but the text size & face below the icons can also be changed using the XML file.

If u permit, after my exam tomorrow, i will post a modified Vista only version of this skin with some changes.

Actually, I am already using such version of Maverick Blue, just that I needed the Window Manager theme which u provided.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Ok, changing the icons is a tough task cos Yahoo Messenger for Windows is using Magic Pink & BMP :mad:

The toolbar icon text size is hardcoded I guess, still looking though

I finalised the font all over. Not much changed, just using Segoe UI + better for size, Some modification is till needs to be done.

Now changing the colour of some BMP like that of buttons etc. Vishal, you are resource hacker, why not use the standerd Windows button bitmaps instead of yahoo's button bmp for buttons like "Cancel" etc

Download the full theme so far. Use it on Windows Vista only

Last edited:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Hey vishal, is there some registry or resource hack to remove the "search the web" field from the top of messege Windows? It looks out of place

latest version, work is still under way. Download the latest version, to be used on Windows Vista only

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom