Xperia x10 mini pro vs n97 vs n900 vs vivaz pro??

sujoyp

Grand Master
OOk soo Moto Sevice center exists...Great...I think Moto milestone is worth a try...
I havent read any review abt x10 mini or mini pro in phonearena or gsmarena..soo will keep my judgement pending abt them

Specs says that Milestone is better then X10mini

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
OOk soo Moto Sevice center exists...Great...I think Moto milestone is worth a try...
I havent read any review abt x10 mini or mini pro in phonearena or gsmarena..soo will keep my judgement pending abt them

Specs says that Milestone is better then X10mini

Do call your nearest service centre and enquire about support.

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
Milestone seems hot as of now. but as sujoy said, moto had shut down all service centers in India.... wot about that guys? If nething goes wrong with the fone then??

Dude just buy it if you have cash...you will get a warranty! besides Motorola phones are supposed to be tough they are not like 'touch me not' plants :).

@dreamcatcher

droid(CDMA)~milestone(GSM)

*gizmodo.com/5546986/motorola-droid-shadow-found-in-gym

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Thats the shadow. Rumored pic. The phone doesnt carry any nuance of its release date. So the coming soon tag is hard fought. Expect it by next october if not later.

Also Motorola scored a loss of 142 million in the mobile division this quarter.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Thats the shadow. Rumored pic. The phone doesnt carry any nuance of its release date. So the coming soon tag is hard fought. Expect it by next october if not later.

Also Motorola scored a loss of 142 million in the mobile division this quarter.

yes. Unless Motorola gives official announcement and release date, it's waste pondering over the availability.

coming to Motorola's mobile phone business, I do have faith in them (especially in their CEO who gave lot of backing to Android and kind of sacked their own OS thereby keeping ego aside and following the path that is good for the business). Though not soon, at some point of time, they will be back in profits. Not to forget that Milestone is currently (still) the best selling Android phone. And their upcoming phones do look good (though they wasted money on some shitty designs like backflip).

red dragon

Master troll
Milestone is the only option,get over all those minis,It is available for 26_27k.Buy your wife a small gift,she wont complain,it works for me all the time.

Last edited:

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
Milestone is the only option,get over all those minis,It is available for 26_27k.Buy your wife a small gift,she wont complain,it works for me all the time.

rofl...:mrgreen:

@dreamcatcher I dont know what your sources are but according to this source Motorola mobile division is back in profit thanks to droid(Milestone)

*www.hindustantimes.com/Motorola-back-in-black-posts-USD-69-mn-profit-in-Q1/Article1-537318.aspx

Milestone 2 is inevitable with the same specs but may take time till it hit Indian shores!

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Motorola looking better in Q1 2010 but loses top spot in the US

Motorola's financial results are out - the mobile phone division is still in the red zone but there's a noticeable improvement over last year's. And they still have time to improve further before the planned split in two during the first quarter next year.
The Mobile Devices department posted an operating loss of 192 million US dollars, which is a marked improvement over the 545 million dollar loss for the same quarter last year.

*www.gsmarena.com/motorola_looking_better_in_q1_2010_but_loses_top_spot_in_the_us-news-1622.php

Any comments?

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
guys comment on SE vivaz pro plz.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

is it worth 2 buy nokia n97 or 97mini

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
bond my requirements are
1. 3.5" touch screen
2. physical sliding qwerty keyboard
3. decent battery bakup.

My budget is 25k. i hv shortlisted :
1. Nokia n97
2. Nokia n97 mini
3. Nokia c6
4. Vivaz pro

All these r boring Symbian. i want Android. So plz suggest.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
bond my requirements are
1. 3.5" touch screen
2. physical sliding qwerty keyboard
3. decent battery bakup.

My budget is 25k. i hv shortlisted :
1. Nokia n97
2. Nokia n97 mini
3. Nokia c6
4. Vivaz pro

All these r boring Symbian. i want Android. So plz suggest.

forget about all these phones. Even with EOL OS, N900 is far better than any of these. So, my choices are these:

1) Milestone (qwerty a bit of a drawback here)
2) Nokia N900
3) Samsung B7610 (my choice)

BTW, I have seen many in TE selling their iphone 3GS to get iphone 4. Why not get one of those. The touch qwerty is just amazing to use and I can say that it is as easy to use as a hard qwerty.

Just noticed that HTC HD2 is selling for 26.5k on univercell (taxes extra I think) which will be one hell of a buy if you can increase your budget just a bit! nothing beats this phone in user experience (even without hard qwerty) (yet).

Top Bottom