Xperia X10 Mini not working!

TheLetterD

Will Power
My friend gave me his Xperia X10 Mini cuz he said he was gonna throw it anyways(Rich people). He said he dropped it and got it fixed from Sony Ericsson although for some reason he couldn't explain what was the problem with the phone!
Now I know its still in its warranty period cuz I remember he got it from a shop in front of me right after tuition in May.
BUT he does not have the bill.

The Problem is: Its Dead. Its not switching on and when I plug in the charger(its not the official charger though) or if I try to connect it with my PC nothing happens. Ive tried 2 Different Cables (both are the ones which I got with my ext. HDD from WD) and 2 diff. chargers (a regular USB charger which came with my Nikon Camera and a Blackberry 9300 Charger ).
Nothing seems to work, and the LED doesnt switch on, but its supposed to when a charger is plugged in!
The battery (I THINK) is not removeable cuz its not visible when I remove the back panel.

The Question is: Is there any solution or should I just take it to the sony erricson service center? ALSO I only have the handset, nothing else, no box,bill or warranty card, so is the Headset enough to apply for warranty?

Please Help!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
so it just suddenly stopped working or you tried to do something on your own. if mobile lights up for a few minutes also, something can be done. else give it for repair. But trust me, its not worth it. also ask them how much will they charge for the repair.

OP
TheLetterD

TheLetterD

Will Power
When I got it, it was already Dead.
My friend said that after it got repaired, no one used it and it was just lying around. So when I got it, the battery had already drained, I got home tried charging it, nothing.
:/
Hmm, Ill see. Im just gonna use itfor 1 month. Cuz hopefully I'll score good marks and get a new phone for around 18K.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
When I got it, it was already Dead.

but then you created a thread about Custom rom. so even before you have the mobile in your hand you planned about its future :-o

My friend said that after it got repaired, no one used it and it was just lying around. So when I got it, the battery had already drained, I got home tried charging it, nothing.

i have a old Motorola mobile. once battery gets drained, it takes 30min or more to wake it by connecting to PC or AC. so the mobile you have mayn't be dead/bricked. so my suggestion is charge mobile overnight and check in the morning. it may work.

OP
TheLetterD

TheLetterD

Will Power
but then you created a thread about Custom rom. so even before you have the mobile in your hand you planned about its future :-o

I know. Im a forever alone Non Med student who has nothing else to do.
:(

Anyways! Thanks! Ill try that!

Top Bottom