Xp bootable DVD with SP2

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Name

In the zone
I hav XP bootable CD,if I copy all the files of XP CD to DVD with SP2 and add some softwares to DVD then Will it become XP bootable DVD?
Is there any porblem in booting DVD for XP Setup?:confused:

din

Tribal Boy
I think it was explained in Digit once ? But I do not remember it exactly and not sure which month :( Sorry.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
User Name said:
Any solution to make bootable XP DVD

I THINK THIS SHOULD WORK.First make image file of the XP bootable cd that you have(use magicISO,nero et al) then I think you can burn that image file to a DVD.I used Roxio suite to do that I dunno about others.The main advantages using DVD instead of CD is faster installations.

But if you want to add softwares and drivers to your bootable DVD than you can use nLite.

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
use nlite.....

I already made one... and running smoothly...
I slipstreamed all hotfixes till sept07 and wmp11 with IE7
and all other s.w which i need always ....

check these links....

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69844

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69840

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
varunprabhakar he want to integrate sp2 and want silent(switch) install of other s.w....

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
^^ nah.. he won't !!

username said:
I hav XP bootable CD,if I copy all the files of XP CD to DVD with SP2 and add some softwares to DVD then Will it become XP bootable DVD?

He only want to add softwares (setups). and don't want to INSTALL them automatically.

So, above method should work !!

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
shirish_nagar
in nlite dere is an option at last during making iso to add or remove other stuffs in os (not in i386)

*i24.tinypic.com/2nkuul2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom