Status
Not open for further replies.

kai-revolution

Right off the assembly line
if you r using a pirated version of windows xp pro sp2 and are installing automatic updates you will be detected using pirated copy of xp and every time u log in u'll recieve a message that you are a victim of software counterfeiting.is'nt it cool

one more thing
we know that everything has a solution,here it is
when you'll enable the automatic updates,updates will install one by one.this is the third or fourth one named windows genuine advantage notificatio(KB905474).don't install it. and don't worry.
this act of piracy will remain a secret.

Last edited:

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
seems like piracy is advancing more than originals...
its really sad...but they cant help it n they dun wanna either...

cheers

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
kai-revolution said:
if you r using a pirated version of windows xp pro sp2 and are installing automatic updates you will be detected using pirated copy of xp and every time u log in u'll recieve a message that you are a victim of software counterfeiting.is'nt it cool
have u experienced it???

just joking :D

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
kai-revolution said:

There r cooler things than that..;)
@speedy-: Is that really BAD o_O

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
If u install Quake 4 pirated and start the game while connected to net, the server finds it and we would never be able to play it untill a reinstall of OS is done???
Ain't it cool either????????????

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
aravind_n20 said:
If u install Quake 4 pirated and start the game while connected to net, the server finds it and we would never be able to play it untill a reinstall of OS is done???

same thing happens with UT 2004..if several ppl try to use the same key(like on crack sites), the key itself is blacklisted(banned)
samrulez said:
I say on one should get support from microsoft unless they learn to pay for it......
U dont get support unless u pay....
No one with pirated windows will ever complain to MS customer care .
As for windows update, its the inability of MS to stop the crackers......:D

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
why u guess who r over Pirated windows care aboout AutoUpdates?? wher u have AutoPatcherXP around... and releasing updates every month... ;)

MegaD3th3K

Broken In
@aravind_n20 n MysticHalo: non of tht came for me. but still of no use for me. my pc restarted after 30 secs (i hav a geforce2).

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
MegaD3th3K said:
@aravind_n20 n MysticHalo: non of tht came for me. but still of no use for me. my pc restarted after 30 secs (i hav a geforce2).
There is a key for UT2004 tat seems to be working for everyone...dunno how :confused:

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
aravind_n20 said:

U CAN PLAY QUAKE 4 AND UT2004 PIRATED ONLINE BY APPLYING A PATCH AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE......[PROMOTING PIRACY IS BREAKING OF DIGIT FORUM RULES]....SO GIVE ME UR MAIL ADRESS AND I WIL DFNTLY SOLVE THIS PROBLEM..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom