Xolo q800 image viewer problem

sksundram

In the zone
This is the image i took screenshot of in Firefox mobile browser

*s6.postimg.org/tx6kxgssh/tmp_Screenshot_2013_10_02_05_19_07_686503339.png

Now you see the clarity here.. It's very very good..but i saved the same image and when opened it in the default image viewer i got this

*s6.postimg.org/r4dddfsg1/tmp_Screenshot_2013_10_02_04_37_23595520880.png

This one is of below par quality... Why it is so and what can I do to remove this problem..

Maybe you started downloading the pic even before all its pixels were loaded

or

Maybe Firefox compressed the image.... I never used it in phone (using Chrome)

OP
sksundram

sksundram

In the zone
Maybe you started downloading the pic even before all its pixels were loaded

or

Maybe Firefox compressed the image.... I never used it in phone (using Chrome)

NO, I am pretty sure that I downloaded the pic after it got fully loaded

I think you've downloaded the conpressed preview !! :confused:

and I don't think that Firefox compressed it coz the file size is 4.58MB...I just used my PC and saved the same pic and the file size remains same..i.e..4.58MB...I think this has something to do with default IMAGE VIEWER...

here is the link to the pic..if possible for you guys then just save it onto your mobile using any mobile browser and open it in image viewer and tell me if you get the same result as of mine..

*www.vgtimes.ru/uploads/posts/2013-06/1371029401_1370930166-assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-1.jpg

ankush28

Bazinga
i got clear picture ...
maybe problem in your image viewer ...
I recommend Download Quickpic(search in play store) and see whether problem persist or not...

OP
sksundram

sksundram

In the zone
i got clear picture ...
maybe problem in your image viewer ...
I recommend Download Quickpic(search in play store) and see whether problem persist or not...

hmmm...that's too bad..btw did you happen to zoom the pic (the one you downloaded from the link)..and focus just on the protagonist as in the pic in the first post

OP
sksundram

sksundram

In the zone
Just installed quickpic...and it renders the image perfectly... that means the default image viewer is useless for high res pictures..at least in my phone...

Last edited:
Top Bottom