Xolo Play Tegra Note listed on Flipkart for Rs 18,990

quagmire

Allllright !
XOLO Play Tegra Note Tablet Price in India - Buy XOLO Play Tegra Note Tablet 16 GB Online - XOLO: Flipkart.com

Xolo’s Nvidia-based Play Tegra Note is now listed online with a “Coming Soon” tag. Flipkart has listed the 16GB Wi-Fi model at Rs 18,990. The e-store doesn’t mention an availability or shipping date, and will notify interested users via email whenever the device is in stock.

Nvidia CEO and Co-founder Jen-Hsun Huang had taken the wraps off its latest innovation – the Tegra Note 7 reference platform – at an event in Mumbai yesterday. Here's our take on the first look at the Play Tegra Note. The tablet was expected to be available in October for Rs 16, 999. However, after a no-show for almost two months, looks like it's likely to launch in India just before Christmas.

The Play Tegra Note is powered by a 1.8GHz Nvidia Tegra 4 Cortex A15 processor. The site hasn’t mentioned which version of Android it will run. The tablet is also known to come bundled with a slide cover that flips and bends to act like a kickstand, and can be set up in three distinct positions.

Take a quick look at some of its specifications:
7-inch IPS display with 1280 x 800 pixels of resolution
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth v4.0
GPS, GLONAAS
5-megapixel rear camera, 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera
16GB onboard storage, expandable via microSD card slot

One of the key highlights of Nvidia’s Tegra Note platform is the DirectStylus technology that can significantly enhance passive stylus performance. So, one can expect a responsive stylus and a slew of apps to take advantage of it. Reportedly, even the top portion of the stylus is touch sensitive and can be used as a brush, and also acts as an eraser when aligned in line with the screen. Removing the DirectStylus from its holding compartment activates the stylus-related apps.

- Source

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^Everything the better,at least could have been a 8.9" screen.Then no looking back.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^It has quite a good no. of A.S.S. centres here at Kolkata.
But,this XOLO Play Tegra is a Tablet,isn't it bubusam?

$hadow

Geek in making
And when you are getting tab like Nexus 7 just a bit more money but that is worth it. I would advise to try and avoid it.

bubusam13

Human
Naa I was just gathering some info about the xolo company. It seems they are coming with something new everytime. If I am not wrong, one xolo had Intel processor right ?

$hadow

Geek in making
Naa I was just gathering some info about the xolo company. It seems they are coming with something new everytime. If I am not wrong, one xolo had Intel processor right ?
Some phones have it not all whole line up to be precise. :mrgreen:

OP
quagmire

quagmire

Allllright !
Price now reduced to 17999

^sam, do you think Xolo Play Tegra Note is more VFM than tabs under 25k (including N7 2013) ?

YogeshCopper

Broken In
xolo hasnt come with anything new they are just selling basic nvdia tegra note in india.the thing is xolo play is terribly overpriced.launching it at 18000 shows xolo's greediness.Google EVGA tegra note its exactly the same and costs $199 while 18000INR translates into approximately $290 and HP slate 7 extreme another tablet with same internals has a decent design.Everything is overpriced in india and I hated google for that and now even indian company which were initially bringing in cheaper phones after getting some attention have started to follow it.Is there any way to get those foreign tablets??? for their american price??

Tarun Singh

Banned
xolo hasnt come with anything new they are just selling basic nvdia tegra note in india.the thing is xolo play is terribly overpriced.launching it at 18000 shows xolo's greediness.Google EVGA tegra note its exactly the same and costs $199 while 18000INR translates into approximately $290 and HP slate 7 extreme another tablet with same internals has a decent design.Everything is overpriced in india and I hated google for that and now even indian company which were initially bringing in cheaper phones after getting some attention have started to follow it.Is there any way to get those foreign tablets??? for their american price??
Go to US and buy there.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Tegra note receiving 4.3 update..

NVIDIA Tegra Note 7 now receiving Android 4.3 update - GSMArena Blog

Top Bottom