Xiaomi Redmi 1S launching tomorrow - TOI PR

ankush28

Bazinga
Times Of India said:
NEW DELHI: It looks like Xiaomi is keen on fulfilling its promise of launching the entry-level Redmi 1S smartphone before the end of August.

The Chinese smartphone giant has sent out invites for an event scheduled for August 26 in New Delhi, where it's showcasing the Redmi 1S smartphone. It's not clear if the phone will also be made available for purchase on the same day.

It's worth pointing out that the company had announced the phone at its India launch event along with the Mi 3 and Redmi Note. The Redmi 1S will be available at [STRIKE]Rs 6,999....[/STRIKE]

Just 6,000 INR :shock:
>Read More

>From My blog

Last edited:

nav18

Broken In
As they've already slashed price by 1000.I am thinking about subscribing to Flipkart first @ 500 rupees.
I can get an early access @ 1st September by doing so. :mrgreen:
What do you guys say?

SunE

Professional Newbie
As they've already slashed price by 1000.I am thinking about subscribing to Flipkart first @ 500 rupees.
I can get an early access @ 1st September by doing so. :mrgreen:
What do you guys say?
Not just that but you also get a range of other benefits too. I'm loving my subscription. It's worth it.

nav18

Broken In
It's just that I'm not a regular buyer.I purchase things only when they are utmost important.
(I've to buy a new one because I lost my phone recently)
Maybe my friends will avail all those benefits. :)

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
yest what is that spying things, read it some time back, and what about service, is it use and throw kind of phone, can we install custome rom, where are reviews

OP
ankush28

ankush28

Bazinga
Registered!
Did I make a mistake?
Come on! They will not force you to buy if you've registered. Take your time and think yourself :p
what about the xiaomi spying sh1t, am not going to buy that.
That is resolved around month ago! Not all chinese products are meant for DDoS :-D It was just a bug in their cloud features.

yest what is that spying things, read it some time back, and what about service, is it use and throw kind of phone, can we install custome rom, where are reviews

Xiaomi is the maker of MiUI... and its custom ROM only! Mi3 has huge dev support. Dont know about Redmi, just pay visit to xda forums and MIUI FORUMS.

Top Bottom