WWE RAW FOR PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Madhav Vasudev said:
guys cant we extract games like wrestlemania 21 and smackdown vs raw to make some mods for this game i mean WWE RAW :?:
You are kidding right.They are both separate platform games and as such i have never seen anything being ripped from them expcept for the ISO's ans some Music and Video files to run on PC.The game's database is completely different and nothing can be extracted to be bended as a Mod or anything else.Plus who would ever want to Mod Raw in the first place.Its better that THQ comes up with a decent PC based WWE title separately.:D

OP
M

Madhav Vasudev

Broken In
allwyndlima said:
Madhav Vasudev said:
guys cant we extract games like wrestlemania 21 and smackdown vs raw to make some mods for this game i mean WWE RAW :?:
You are kidding right.They are both separate platform games and as such i have never seen anything being ripped from them expcept for the ISO's ans some Music and Video files to run on PC.The game's database is completely different and nothing can be extracted to be bended as a Mod or anything else.Plus who would ever want to Mod Raw in the first place.Its better that THQ comes up with a decent PC based WWE title separately.:D

Man i know i forumwhere they extracted Raw 2 game for Xbox and made gr8 mods for Raw, i too m member of that furum so i jus wanted to know that can we extract some better games like wrestlemania 21 etc to help
thoz guys to make better mods 8)

The forum
*s8.invisionfree.com/rawpcheaven/index.php?showforum=22
The first topic which is pinned :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom