WWE RAW FOR PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Me seen people fanatically play it, but me likes real life "kusti" better ;)

The Gphx r god and the gameplay too looks good, but me not like fightin genre, so sorry :)

bala4digit

Journeyman
isn't the game too old to discuss.............neways i like the game .........it wud have been better if it had cage matches,royal rumble with more than 30 players in the ring.!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
M

Madhav Vasudev

Broken In
yeah it is true it could have been better
but i know some sites which will help u to modify the game
add new players, change ring, new movesets etc
If anyone want it the n give me feedback
8)

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
I think WWE RAW Sucks as compared to other playstation titles like Smackdown 2 . If you are a wwe fan better buy a ps2 if you want to enjoy true WWE Action.

shaunak

Tux Fan
mako_123 said:
I think WWE RAW Sucks as compared to other playstation titles like Smackdown 2 . If you are a wwe fan better buy a ps2 if you want to enjoy true WWE Action.

Absolutely. THQ has fully given up on the PC. wonder why? PC could have even offered multilayer.

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
shaunak said:
mako_123 said:

Absolutely. THQ has fully given up on the PC. wonder why? PC could have even offered multilayer.

the same reson why they discontinued mortal kombat for the pc when it too could have made use of the multiplayer feature. ;)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
wwe raw for pc is S**t a real depression for those who have played ps2/xbox versions.

moshel

Padawan
mako_123 said:

Thats true!!!! I hated WWE RAW its just too slow. i always liked playing smackdown on PS1 and PS2

Sourabh

Laptoping
I wouldnt like to give any more comments on that game. but why do every wrestler walk like they have been kicked at their Butt. Its like the same for all the character models in their posture. All seem to be like 90 year old Buddhas leaning forward having a bend in their posture and walking.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Nemesis? Where did ya see him...

Hope it was just a mistake. But I dont get the logic between bending too much and peeing :|

Lets not run into those things and get back to topic.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Unarguably the worst title from the "Best" company(THQ).This game is by far nowhere close to the Playstation's epic WWE Smackdown series.Literally every aspect of the games sucks.No use bragging of the title which is already washed out.Playstation rules at this point and this is where THQ is the best at.Now i wonder why in the hell don't these morons port Smackdown titles to the PC :?

OP
M

Madhav Vasudev

Broken In
allwyndlima said:
Unarguably the worst title from the "Best" company(THQ).This game is by far nowhere close to the Playstation's epic WWE Smackdown series.Literally every aspect of the games sucks.No use bragging of the title which is already washed out.Playstation rules at this point and this is where THQ is the best at.Now i wonder why in the hell don't these morons port Smackdown titles to the PC :?

Yeah right man but i like the game becoz i have no other choice :(
coz its the only WWE Game on PC (except WCW Nitro) :shock:
and in India it is hard for people to buy PS2 and XBOX

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Madhav Vasudev said:
Can understand the feeling pal.Though i ocasionally play WWF Smackdown 2 via Epsxe and save me the grace of atleast sticking to a decent WWE action.Although the prices of PS2 have considerably dropped but as the "Next Gen" console's are already heading on their way its a question to wait and buy those console's or buy a PS2 or an Xbox now? :roll:

OP
M

Madhav Vasudev

Broken In
if u r plannin to buy a ps2 or xbox i jus can say is wait for atleast 7-8 months as PS3 and XBOX360 are releasing and the new upcoming games will only run in the new consoles :eek:
I think there will be a gr8 comepetition between Sony and Microsoft :p

bala4digit

Journeyman
allwyndlima said:
Madhav Vasudev said:
Can understand the feeling pal..

the feelin depends upon the concerned fella's economy.
4 me to buy original games is also toooooooooo hard. :cry: :cry:
i have to beg to my parents 4 pirated games.
to get a console i need to work 4 myself 4 atleast 4months in a callcentre.

allwyndlima said:
"Next Gen" console's are already heading on their way its a question to wait and buy those console's or buy a PS2 or an Xbox now? :roll:

Wait.Wait.Wait.Wait.Wait.Wait. 4 ps3/xbox360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom