WTH!!! im not abel to post in the bazaar section!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
Hey i have been facing this weird problem...i recently created a post to sell my ergo 525 gaming mouse yesterday .....since then about 4 new posts have appeared but my post hasent...earlier about 1 month back i had tried to make same thead but it never appeared...i msgd fatbeing but no reply since.....wt*?? is the problem here?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: the mouse is a second hand and was purchased in feb so i dont think there is anything wrng with the rulez!!!!

plzz admin and moderators take notice......im am in need of the money so pllzz:( :( fix the problem as soon as possible!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
It seems you haven't readed the rules. Read them here

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33173

Here is what FatBeing says...
FatBeing said:
To curb spam, we've made this a Moderated Forum. That is, all new threads will be sent to the moderators and administrators for approval, and will be displayed only once they have approved the thread.

It seems your thread is not approved yet.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
If you have problems with the moderation and administration here, PM the respective group members. Don't make posts like these instead, in futile. You can try PM-ing more than one Moderator if your issue is so urgent.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Man, u are making Modertors job even more difficult. Why post twice ????

Double post here
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61075

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom