WTH!!! im not abel to post in the bazaar section!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
Hey i have been facing this weird problem...i recently created a post to sell my ergo 525 gaming mouse yesterday .....since then about 4 new posts have appeared but my post hasent...earlier about 1 month back i had tried to make same thead but it never appeared...i msgd fatbeing but no reply since.....wt*?? is the problem here?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: the mouse is a second hand and was purchased in feb so i dont think there is anything wrng with the rulez!!!!

plzz admin and moderators take notice......im am in need of the money so pllzz:( :( fix the problem as soon as possible!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Moderators are busy these days. I seriously feel need of atleast 2 mods on forum. It is getting spammed and mods are just to busy with personal life which i respect :)

Sourabh

Laptoping
The thread has cleared moderation now. We're sorry for the delay. I would request members to PM online mods just in case there is some delay or otherwise for the topics in the Bazaar section.

OP
Ambar

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
thnks fr the prompt reply...im sry fr posting creating multiple threads..plzz delete the other one thnkx :p :p :p

=CrAzYG33K=

Journeyman
+1 ..

Lots o' my posts have also been deleted after waitin for a day or so?
Is this the time for more moderators???

OP
Ambar

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
i also seriously think the fatbeing should assign more moderators on the basis of activity on the forum....maybe we can start a poll on tht and :D :D :D :D :D see

OP
Ambar

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
dood tht poll is closed becoz the mods thinks thre doin a gr8 job...no offense plzz.....just my view :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom