[WTF News] First Indian on the Moon booked for flag desecration

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
See this : UnNews:First Indian on the Moon booked for flag desecration - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

'nuff said.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Isnt India, the only country to have there own "flag laws"?What kind of law is it,we should respect the flag,i know but i dont find it to be offensive to have flag painted in to tshirts,after all most of the other countries does this.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
after all most of the other countries does this.

They are idiots.. what is the patriotism when they make undies of their national flag. India got independence after a huge struggle. freedom fighters held our flag high when fighting for our freedom.. that's is why these rules are made. take a look at the Laws and try to understand why those laws were made.

Even my dad was not born when India was struggling for independence. but take a look at some old freedom struggle footage and you may realize the laws

EDIT: Even I need to take history lessons ... I went a little overboard here :-?

Last edited:

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^all flags laws are not good.. just read an article that some one sued srk for shaking Flag up and down.. (something like "jai" gesture. ).. Now when we are excited we all do that type of gesture.. Now what is wrong in it.. I am not here to start a debate but just an example..as I read that article a minute ago.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
They are idiots.. what is the patriotism when they make undies of their national flag. India got independence after a huge struggle. freedom fighters held our flag high when fighting for our freedom.. that's is why these rules are made. take a look at the Laws and try to understand why those laws were made.

Even my dad was not born when India was struggling for independence. but take a look at some old freedom struggle footage and you may realize the laws

EDIT: Even I need to take history lessons ... I went a little overboard here :-?
even tendulkar had some issues with that little flag on his helmet,IIRC.They should alter the law.after the independence day,we can see those small plastic flags lying on the ground,everywhere.Flag shirts are cool.ive a U.K one.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I personally don't believe in nationalism of any form and I do not see why there is so much fuss about the flag. Perhaps our flag should have been symmetrical so that no one will be offended however it is flown.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, indeed.

BTW guys, I was pointing out the news, let's not get serious over it. Chill :p

Top Bottom