Write text like Google

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad1231moody

Journeyman
Friends need urgent help, i mean within an hour. I want to write text in google like colours. I mean somewhere like a glitter text generator where I can write some text and get output like google's. I want the word "Search" in that format. Another thing I want the white background surrounding the word Search of the below image to dissolve with the background. Any idea how to go bout it

*img406.imageshack.us/img406/9792/capture2ha9.jpg

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
*img177.imageshack.us/img177/2391/39363705fx7.jpg
Thread
link1
link2
link3

OP
mad1231moody

mad1231moody

Journeyman
Thanks a ton for the links charan. Now any idea how do I dissolve the colour. I hope you'll are getting my question

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Thanks a ton for the links charan. Now any idea how do I dissolve the colour. I hope you'll are getting my question
sorry boss im not a expert in image manipulation. not sure about paint but you can do that using photoshop/GIMP.

OP
mad1231moody

mad1231moody

Journeyman
Well r u sure GIMP can do it. I think that I won't be able to get photoshop in time. So all the experts please pour in some ideas

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
keep transparent bg and save as png-24 with transparency enabled ... use any decent image editor it shud have this ability to save as png with transparent bgs ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom