Wow.wtf?!..,lmao, none of the 'Five pack punch' dvds work...!! good job Dig-it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Bought the mag yesterday and none of the dvds work, yes not even 'one', tried in other computers and OS's, same thing, tested old month's dvd, works fine. Great going Digit, 200 bucks well spent!!

Sure I can get a replacement but I'm in no mood for that, either you have to be the biggest screwups or I have to be the unluckiest son of a biatch. Well after 7 years of buying the mag, I'd guess I will now quit.

Technology navigator, my arse :mad:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
about digit being our tech navigator !!

dont get angry !!
we are no more tech newbs !

digit is more for tech newbs then us .. and also we all have bsnl broadband !
you might want to try out other magazines aimed at professionals and to people who have a little bit of technical know how

i hope you read the article about Task Manager .. that shows digit is not for us !
its for geeks in the making ..!! we have graduated that part ;)

another thing is .. girls in my college like digit ..! that's what i think seeing them reading digit in library !

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
i am keeping my fingers crossed.

I haven't had any instance of bad dvds before but I don't want it this time!I fugging need all the dvds.

dotcommakers

Journeyman
i also got a dvd before not working.. they said me to sent it back.. which cost me lot!.. so i just leave it.. but earlier than that.. i got one cd not working and they send me new cd without any questions.. it was good experience but.. anyways..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
i dont buy mag anymore:D
Am saved from hassles.
Even i got sometime dirty discs and unreadable ones too (never went for replacement, just dumped them)

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Please mail all DVD related problems to help at jasubhai dot com.... it'll actually achieve something more than spaming the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom