World of White-Hat Hackers from the eyes of a Black-Hat.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
So there's no one in this forum who has dipped his toe in all that? Eager learner here.

For starters learn to write a keylogger. To do that study how a keylogger works .

Some requirements a router , 2 PCs. On one PC run 4VMs. These 4VMs will work as victims access these from your 2nd PC.

I would suggest using Backtrack as OS on the origin PC.

before trying your stuff online you should be able to play with ipmasking.

And last but not least is READ READ READ READ & GOOGLE.

Last edited:

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
And last but not least is READ READ READ READ & GOOGLE.

+ focus more [initially at least] on "covering your own ass before screwing someone else's" ...

So many "eager learners" would get the kick out of defacing, or just plain being able to get in...That's sloppy...

Know where you are leaving traces (dumping logs).... get in, collect "teh trophy" and get the hell out...can someone tell you were ever there? When the answer is "mostly no", you know you are "almost there".

Its like if you could play a Shawn Lane/Batio riff, you could definitely play "Jingle Bells"... :p

Last edited:

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
+ focus more [initially at least] on "covering your own ass before screwing someone else's" ...
this

thats why I suggested to test your intrusion level at local network. If you can track your 2nd PC from the victims you are not good enough

any networking code book will have how to write a sniffer

OP
ratul

ratul

█████████████████
Another great read i found about how a man challenged a hacker, and how he showed that hacking is not just limited to your computers, they can track you down physically and do take measures like hiring detectives and all: I challenged hackers to investigate me and what they found out is chilling | PandoDaily

Guess never mess with a hacker.. :D

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Another great read i found about how a man challenged a hacker, and how he showed that hacking is not just limited to your computers, they can track you down physically and do take measures like hiring detectives and all: I challenged hackers to investigate me and what they found out is chilling | PandoDaily

Guess never mess with a hacker.. :D

Reminds me of the HBGary+Aaron Barr+4n0n saga!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Story of a white hacker who recently got popularity when he posted on the wall of Mark Zuckerberg directly to demonstrate a vulnerability:
Path to Success for One Palestinian Hacker: Publicly Owning Mark Zuckerberg | Threat Level | Wired.com

Top Bottom