Workstation Recommendation Needed

richardkhuptong

Right off the assembly line
Hi, I am looking for a laptop below 50K i need a workstation like the Dell Precision but i could not afford to get one. Is there any chances of getting the same configuration at a cheaper price? Let me know your recommendation for me. My requirement is completed with the Dell Precision series or Apple MacBook Pro. And i would like to know the possibilities of getting a used laptop too(similar models Location Delhi)

Thanks

aroraanant

Explorer
The Macbook pro comes in a different league as it has Mac OS, and you gonna use it as a workstation so you have to see if you will be comfortable with a mac or not.And the Macbook pro will cost you around 59-60k which exceeds your budget.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Hi, I am looking for a laptop below 50K i need a workstation like the Dell Precision but i could not afford to get one. Is there any chances of getting the same configuration at a cheaper price? Let me know your recommendation for me. My requirement is completed with the Dell Precision series or Apple MacBook Pro. And i would like to know the possibilities of getting a used laptop too(similar models Location Delhi)

Thanks

Could you specify the kind of specification you are looking for?
or please fill this

OP
R

richardkhuptong

Right off the assembly line
thanks for all the reply guys.... I am a Communication Designer. I will be using it mostly for Graphic Designing, Motion Media, and Music Production. I have been working on MacBook Pro for sometime, but thje problem is i am not that comfortable with it. Let me know what you guys recommend for me.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
What configuration do you want your workstation to have? Kindly fill *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/laptops-netbooks/138089-questionnaire-laptop-netbook-purchase-queries.html so that we need not ask basic questions again and again.

acewin

Point Blanc
I will go with Asus or Dell XPS for workstation.
In Asus you get core i7 in reasonable price with good graphic power.
Dell XPS means you can customize as per your needs, but you will get core i5

Putting the links
Asus K43SA-VX041D / 2nd Generation Core i7 / 8 GB / 750 GB / DOS

Asus K53SV-SX521D / Core i7 / 8 GB / 750 GB / Free DOS

acewin

Point Blanc
and if in Bangalore, have a look at this
HP Elitebook 88460p
This has 3 year warranty. I will recommend you do a direct pickup or delivery made to yourself by the seller than placing the order online. I bought directly one for myself.

well in a workstation, I also see the build quality for long run and physical abuse, as you tend to move a lot with them. My Elitebook certainly handles mine !!

Top Bottom