• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Workstation Recommendation Needed

richardkhuptong

Right off the assembly line
Hi, I am looking for a laptop below 50K i need a workstation like the Dell Precision but i could not afford to get one. Is there any chances of getting the same configuration at a cheaper price? Let me know your recommendation for me. My requirement is completed with the Dell Precision series or Apple MacBook Pro. And i would like to know the possibilities of getting a used laptop too(similar models Location Delhi)

Thanks

aroraanant

Explorer
The Macbook pro comes in a different league as it has Mac OS, and you gonna use it as a workstation so you have to see if you will be comfortable with a mac or not.And the Macbook pro will cost you around 59-60k which exceeds your budget.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Hi, I am looking for a laptop below 50K i need a workstation like the Dell Precision but i could not afford to get one. Is there any chances of getting the same configuration at a cheaper price? Let me know your recommendation for me. My requirement is completed with the Dell Precision series or Apple MacBook Pro. And i would like to know the possibilities of getting a used laptop too(similar models Location Delhi)

Thanks

Could you specify the kind of specification you are looking for?
or please fill this

OP
R

richardkhuptong

Right off the assembly line
thanks for all the reply guys.... I am a Communication Designer. I will be using it mostly for Graphic Designing, Motion Media, and Music Production. I have been working on MacBook Pro for sometime, but thje problem is i am not that comfortable with it. Let me know what you guys recommend for me.

acewin

Point Blanc
and if in Bangalore, have a look at this
HP Elitebook 88460p
This has 3 year warranty. I will recommend you do a direct pickup or delivery made to yourself by the seller than placing the order online. I bought directly one for myself.

well in a workstation, I also see the build quality for long run and physical abuse, as you tend to move a lot with them. My Elitebook certainly handles mine !!

Top Bottom