wordpress installing prob in site

Status
Not open for further replies.

gycapri

Broken In
hi frnz for many days im trying to install wordpress on my site but after spending many hours im now vry much hopeless !!!

after modifying wordpress when im installing it ,its showing that "error connecting database".

wat i had to change in web-config.php file is this
*img128.imageshack.us/img128/5608/wbconfig6no.th.jpg

for database user n database name ,i made a database on mysql of my site n added a user to it ,in localhost i written 'localhost' and in password i written '' i.e. just 2 codes as no password is for my database !!!

i did many permutation n combinations but unable to correct it !!! plz help for god sake !!! i also want to have my blog on my site !!!

for site info ----
hosting for my site is by www.moved.in
my site is www.gmastermind.moved.in

OP
G

gycapri

Broken In
no reply from any1 ??? frnz i dont accept this from u all, i believe u all have sol. of my every probs n u prove it time to time !!!!!!

pls help.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Have you tried giving a password to mysql and tried?
Does fantastico have script to install wordpress on your site?
Still I am very much new to it myself so I am not very sure. I installed wordpress on zeeblo using fantastico yesterday.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Have you tried by giving a password to mysql?
BTW, I think you have got fantastico in your cpanel. Does fantastico have script to install wordpress?
I did install wordpress on my zeeblo account yesterday using fantastico.
I am very much new myself so haven't got much idea.

Sourabh

Laptoping
If you have given the correct database name, username and password in the wp-config after everything has been set up in the mysql database from cpanel. You should be able to install wordpress. Did it say something like 'your username and password are correct but there was an error connecting to database?' that would probably mean that it was a issues with your host for a while. Do try everything again and give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom