Wondershare Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wondershare is offering two of their softwares absolutely free of charge for the thanks giving occasion.

The two apps are :

DVD Slideshow Builder Standard ( Remaining :882 )

Video Converter Pro ( the giveaway will start from tomorrow )

So act quick ;-)

Here's the link :
Thanksgiving Software Giveaways from Wondershare

Neo

Thanks.
And there are these better than their free alternatives. Such as format factory, etc

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
the free giveaway of Video Converter Pro is not working I mean you can't enter a name and e-mail id on the webpage to get the product key - used 3 different browsers so far with same result - anyone else facing this issue ?

Hrishi

the free giveaway of Video Converter Pro is not working I mean you can't enter a name and e-mail id on the webpage to get the product key - used 3 different browsers so far with same result - anyone else facing this issue ?

Same here.

Actually I looked up at the source code of the page and found the "input type disabled=true";
SO I guess thats not a problem at our end.They have deliberately disabled the form.

Might try to remove the disabled=disabled from the form and processs it again . :p.

Theodre

In the zone
Guys look for the date!! It's says todays date so there maybe a little more time before starting the giveaway :) i hope :)

Hrishi

I have successfully got the key.. Wow this Video Converter is pretty good :)

Well , the form is enabled now but its looks like people looted all the licenses available for Video converter.
Was trying to get my hands on it.:(

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
great to know that you guys got the key ;-) at the time of the this post there's no key available but I'll keep watch and try to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom