Woman who attended Rahul event burnt to death by husband

moniker

Broken In
Now a days people have become so obsessed with man bashing that without any sort of link they just downright start to bash the man. No body said anything about the fact that "the man also got 60% burn injuries"...

The loser murdered his wife and cowardly tried to commit suicide. Won't receive even an iota of sympathy from me.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
The loser murdered his wife and cowardly tried to commit suicide. Won't receive even an iota of sympathy from me.

I am absolutely stunned by the news.. Poor lady RIP :(

hmm.. committing suicide is no coward act ... just saying try hurting yourself and you will know how much balls one needs to fight one's own natural instinct to live and survive...

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Suicide is a cowardly act alright. It takes no balls to kill oneself when you have no willpower to live.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Suicide is a cowardly act alright. It takes no balls to kill oneself when you have no willpower to live.
I disagree .. even if there is no willpower to live still one needs to intentionally harm himself and go against the whole instinct to survive our bodies are designed to run away from pain , hurting oneself while being fully aware is no cowardly act, its much harder to fight natural instincts..

may not be the most courageous act but still needs guts .. i read this somewhere from 2-3 people who tried to commit suicide and failed and couldn't do it again..

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Interesting.. so according to many of you the act of the wife kissing another man is okay. BTW, pappu's age is 43.

snap

Lurker
'Oh no! wife kissed some famous guy in front of the media, gotta find the acid bottles'

moniker

Broken In
Interesting.. so according to many of you the act of the wife kissing another man is okay. BTW, pappu's age is 43.

Wife kissing another man is not a crime, murdering her in cold blood is. If you've got a problem with your wife on her fidelity, fricking file for a divorce! Every murder has a motive. The motive doesn't give anyone the right to commit the crime, it's just the cause.

Minion

Conversation Architect
even if she did, nobody had the right to take her life away.

Think same has happen to you.Will you worship your wife and that poor man is a farmer and in rural area people will point you out and it is very difficult to live.

But i agree farmer shouldn't have killed her.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I disagree .. even if there is no willpower to live still one needs to intentionally harm himself and go against the whole instinct to survive our bodies are designed to run away from pain , hurting oneself while being fully aware is no cowardly act, its much harder to fight natural instincts..

may not be the most courageous act but still needs guts .. i read this somewhere from 2-3 people who tried to commit suicide and failed and couldn't do it again..

Your second statement says it all. Its just that momentary guts that lead someone to put himself in trouble. Do you think the person who set himself on fire in the fit of anger/gut will be feeling the same about it through out the moments of pain untill he die? Its never the case. After they push themselves into it 99.9% people realize that they pushed themselves too much but go about it as they have no options.

sksundram

In the zone
Think same has happen to you.Will you worship your wife and that poor man is a farmer and in rural area people will point you out and it is very difficult to live.

But i agree farmer shouldn't have killed her.

1st, my situation is completely different from that person's.
2nd, if such an incident ever occurs, I have to see the intention behind the kissing. it happens sometimes that you adore someone like a filmstar and you don't bat an eyelid before kissing them. in that case i am not going to blame her. no big deal for me but then might have been a big deal for that farmer.
3rd, there's no such thing as worshipping a woman. it's just a matter of mutual respect and understanding.

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
the basis for congress and police claims that she wasnt in the rally is a list of 900 attendants. her name could easily have not been on that list.
he burnt her after facing ridicule in the neighborhood, not after coming to know that she kissed him. totally blame society for this, they can speak harshly about innocent things and make fun for no reason, enough to push humans to take extreme steps.
don't prescribe to the notion that every single person who commits suicide is cowardly, then it implies some kind of immense courage and willpower to continue living normally

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
may be offtopic but a example of extreme feminism and just imagine what the future of this country will be if this type of male bashing continues ..

read this

Last edited:
Top Bottom