Wireless Headphones/Earphones under 4 or 5k

ssb1551

Technomancer
Hi Digitians,

I am trying to reduce the amount of wires connected to my PC. So the first option is that of the wire from earphones. Does anyone know of any good wireless headset (headphone/earphone)? I am good with either a headphone (provided it has soft pads for the ear lobes) or an earphone. My budget is 4k but can go upto 5k but not beyond that. So far I have found the below :
Philips SHB4000/00 On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo Headset: Amazon.in: Electronic

Only problem is the pads for ear lobes dont look comfortable. Has anyone in the forum here used any good wireless headset?

Thanks for taking the time to read it and reply.

avanildutta

Journeyman
I got sennheiser RS 120 ii from snapdeal around 6 months ago for 5600/- from snapdeal. I know its now above 6k. But keep checking out you might find the same at around 5.6k in snapdeal or amazon. And its so damn good. The bass and everything. I mostly use it with my led tv only for watching movies. And its even better then my sony/skullcandy/philips wired ones. And also 2yrs warranty is a topping. If you can manage to get it for 5.6k its worth it. Far better then any others in that range. Acc to me

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

OP
ssb1551

ssb1551

Technomancer
Thanks for your input man!! I was scared that no one in the forum uses wireless headsets since the thread had almost 100 views and no replies. I'll keep an eye out for RS 120 ii. Also will check locally (SP Road, Bangalore).

OP
ssb1551

ssb1551

Technomancer
How is the sound quality and comfort (ear pads) for users who intend to use for 3-4 hours continuously?

Top Bottom