Wireless gaming mouse, headset and keyboard + Wired headset

vigneshnm

Broken In
Hi guys,

I'm planning to connect my windows tablet to the TV and play CS:GO. So I am looking to buy wireless peripherals. I do not want to spend a lot on the top-of-line stuff and I'm quite ok with cheap to mid range products. A total spend of not more than 10k for all 4 devices would be ideal.

I have shortlisted the following. Do give me your comments on them and suggestions for other products.

Mouse: E-Blue Mazer EMS 152 - Rs. 2K. My current, wired mouse is the Logitech G402 and I find it perfect for my use and the way I play CS. If anyone could compare the performances of these two, it would be ideal.
E-Blue Mazer 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse - EMS152 - Buy E-Blue Mazer 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse - EMS152 Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.i

Wireless Headset: Not sure, everything seems to be very expensive. Would also appreciate if the headset can be connected to PS3.

Wired Headset: My current wired headset, Logitech G230 stopped working and the service center has informed me that it cannot be replaced, instead, the price will be refunded. So I'm looking for a new wired headset with separate speaker and mic cables (i.e green and pink).
Option 1: SA 708 Xpower 5.1 Rs. 1.2K. Never heard of this brand and can't find the warranty info as well. Has got great reviews so hope is beginning to push aside skepticism.

Amazon.in: Buy SA 708 Xpower 5.1 Channle Stereo Gaming headsets with Foldable Mic Online at Low Prices in India | Sades Reviews & Rating

Option 2: Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Rs. 4.2K. Certainly a safer option over the above but comes at a premium.
Buy Kingston HyperX Cloud Core KHX-HSCC-BK-FR over-ear Headphones (Black) Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.i

Option 3: Logitech G430 Rs. 4.2K. Same price as Hyper X and with 3 years warranty as opposed to 1 year of Hyper X. But a little skeptical of going back to Logitech.
Amazon.in: Buy Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset with Dolby 7.1 Technology (981-000538) Online at Low Prices in India | Logitech Reviews & Rating

Keyboard: Logitech K230 - Rs. 719. While it is not a gaming keyboard, it's alright, CS:GO doesn't require a very advanced keyboard setup any way.
Amazon.in: Buy Logitech K230 Wireless Keyboard Online at Low Prices in India | Logitech Reviews & Rating

Most of my research and options are from Amazon so I know I am missing out on some options like Razer etc. Would appreciate if you could suggest those options as well.

Thanks,
Vignesh

PS: As I understand, the wireless devices require a USB wireless connector to be plugged in. While my tablet has only 1 USB port, I can connect a 4 USB bus. Would i require to connect all the USB connectors or would just one do? Can multiple connectors lead to cross talk?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Go with SA 708 gaming head phones and for KB/Mouse combo, go with Cooler Master Devastator II Gaming Bundle.

Wireless KB/Mouse bundles require 2 separate USB inputs.

So going with wired gaming bundles is better.

Since CS:GO requires fast responses wired KB/Mouse is a must.

PS: Dont ever go with cheap chinese KB or Mouse.
Warranty is a problem here.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

OP
V

vigneshnm

Broken In
Go with SA 708 gaming head phones and for KB/Mouse combo, go with Cooler Master Devastator II Gaming Bundle.

Wireless KB/Mouse bundles require 2 separate USB inputs.

So going with wired gaming bundles is better.

Since CS:GO requires fast responses wired KB/Mouse is a must.

PS: Dont ever go with cheap chinese KB or Mouse.
Warranty is a problem here.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for the response! I know, even I would have preferred a wired KB/ mouse but the issue is that the tablet would be kept close to the TV to connect it via HDMI and I would be sitting at a distance. So can't use any wired peripheral. As far as my desktop is concerned, I already have a good gaming mouse in the G402.

The Cooler Master Devastator II sold by amazon does not have any warranty in India as it is an imported product. Anyway, since it is a wired combo, the point is moot.

Mods, please move this thread to the peripherals sections. Apologies for posting it here.

Thanks,
Vignesh

Top Bottom