Winner - Norton 2010 Beta Downloader / Referral

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams

Gracias Senor
Hi all,

Thought of sharing this great news with all fellow digitians.

I was previously working for Symantec and got a news that the 2009 series of software were great. Tested it personally and found to be true. At that time, installed Win 7 and wanted to try Norton. But unfortunately it was under production for Win 7.

Got a invite mail from Norton to register myself into Norton Inner Circle (NIC). Did so and got many email from them.

One fine day, got a email that Norton 2010 beta was released and compatible with Win 7. Also there was a contest that the person downloading and installing it in Win 7 should send the screenshot to them. Did so. Another email dropped, asking to refer some friends for this beta. Did so. First prize was a Apple Macbook.

Today, got a surprise call from Norton, stating that I am announced as a Winner and I won a Seagate 250GB Ext. HDD. The caller, confirmed my shipping address and my email.

After 5 minutes, got a email from Norton, stating the same and asking to confirm the shipping details and contact number. Did so.

First time, won a prize and that too a gadget which will be useful to me, since I was thinking of buying one.

A very happy man.

Anybody else in the bandwagon??

OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
thnx a ton mates..yes, ext hdd is a sure useful thing for ppl like me who is still struggling to manage the data with a 80GB HDD :)

OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
Update: Today received my free Seagate Freeagent Go 250GB Silver colored External HDD.

Luks cute and feeling happy.

Will update more once unpacked and used.

OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
First box pictures on board..rest next week, since leaving to chennai for diwali from tomorrow.

*img39.imageshack.us/img39/240/imag0013j.jpg

*img99.imageshack.us/img99/4594/imag0014i.jpg

Happy Diwali Digitians !!!!!!

Note: Sorry for the poor quality of pix, taken from my HTC Touch. Next week, HQ pix wil be released. This pix is for the timebeing or just a trailer. :)

Last edited:
OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
^^I did all the 3..The caller informed this prize is for downloading and referring my friends.

I did send the screenshot, but the mail bounced. Informed them, but no reply.

No worries, atleast I won the HDD.

Strangely, my name was not listed in their website once the winners were announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom