• Will never

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
aryayush said:
I just keep it to check the outrageous things posted by some members of this forum sometimes.
2 members on this forum hav a mac on their PCs for the same reason :D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
they have their brains in the right place unlike the others who believe tht just coz they use an OSS or an over-priced piece of hardware are more intellectual than the others .... they will use and support what does the job well and not go around blowing horns of the software they use ;)

CadCrazy

in search of myself
will use vista after system upgrade ( pirated off course )
BTW what is RAM requirements for

1. Vista 32 Bit
2. Vista 64 Bit
3. XP 64 Bit
4. Ubuntu 64 bit

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
aryayush said:
Never really boot into it though. I just keep it to check the outrageous things posted by some members of this forum sometimes.
same here :D
freebird said:
Will never use Microsoft Windows any versions.instead uses better OSS products and GNU/Linux OS Debian.
see like i said , the only thing that you like to post about is that Linux is perfect n Windows is crap , ain't this FUD .

nepcker

Proud Mac Pro Owner
I use genuine Vista Ultimate, via Parallels Desktop.

But I'll never move to it. I just want to use and try out all of the OSes out there.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Windows Vista Ultimate Edition X86 with 1.5 GB RAM, as Primary OS.

Other OS as trial OS, don't like white things much.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah, and IMHO, it was the most idiotic thing nepcker has ever done. He bought the most costly edition of an operating system that is clearly inferior to the one he primarily uses just for trying it out! And that too on Parallels Desktop with Aero disabled. Whoa!
What was the big need, dude?

And I hope you don't mind my saying it was an idiotic thing to do. If you do, I am sorry and I'll refrain from saying so in the future. :)

assasin

Banned
and the most idiotic thing i've evr done is to buy a pirated copy of Mac OS X which suxxx BIG TIME.sud hav used that money to buy games instead of a crap OS.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
assasin said:
and the most idiotic thing i've evr done is to buy a pirated copy of Mac OS X

you "bought" a pirated copy of mac os x????

i'm happy wid my licensed xp now. did try vista, but it aint for my laptop. i need more cash to upgrade. so skipping it for now...

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
assasin said:
and the most idiotic thing i've evr done is to buy a pirated copy of Mac OS X which suxxx BIG TIME.sud hav used that money to buy games instead of a crap OS.
LOL! Care to enumerate a few reasons? Why do you feel it sucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom