Windows Vista Customer Preview Program—RC1 is open now..fast fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
frnds window vista customer preview program is open nw....go visit the site nw..n get ur vista key in 2 min..

hurryyyyyyyyyyyyy
the link is
*www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/getready/preview.mspx
the process is very fast..it wont take more than 1 min.

It is limited ...so hurry up frnds.

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
hey...im unable to get download accelerator plus(DAP) to download the file...if i dwnld it through DAP, the size is just 907bytes....and the akamai dwnld manager doesn't let me schedule the dwnlds.....HELP!!!

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
use default download maneger provided on the download page.
i have also download the beta2 setup using 64kbps.....but nw i have 256 ...he he he he he

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
ravi_pintu2001@yahoo.com said:
i have also download the beta2 setup using 64kbps.....but nw i have 256 ...he he he he he
read my post again...the akami download manager(which is provided on the page) doesn't let me schedule the dwnlds...

thnx indyan...i used flashget and now i am going to schedule it....DAP is crap i think

Last edited:

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
Re: Windows Vista Customer Preview Program—RC1 is open now..fast fast

How much time did it take to download??

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
with 256 kbps speed..3.6 gb of vista rc1 was completed in abt 12-15 hrs

but with 64 kbps 3.15 gb setup of vista beta 2 was completed in 50-35 hrs.

one thing more i want 2 mention.....i had use a torennt client for downloading beta 2..n i have downloaded the vista rc1 setup from microsoft site.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
with 256 kbps speed..3.6 gb of vista rc1 was completed in abt 12-15 hrs
You sure we can download 3.6 Gb with 256Kbps connection in 12 to 15 hours. I think 32kbps is max for 256
Kbps . So technically it should take atleast 36 hours somewhere.
Correct me if i'm wrong....! Coz i got 256 conection and 28to32 kbps is what i get ....so it takes 36 hours ...

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Already downloaded it a long time back .. on my GPRS conn. @ avg. ~28 KBps .. those damm Microsoft servers were awesome .. took just over 38 hrs.

Also .. RC1 is an awesome build ... although there has been rumours about even a newer build .. this is indeed one of best beta releases till date. ...

And btw .. used Flashget here too ..

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
yes..u may be right but my net connection speed increases to approx double during night.And I have download both the vista setup during night.One thing more with 256 kbps speed...I was getting a download of abt 50 kBps during night shift.He he he he he......

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I think the akami download manager(which is provided on the microsoft download page)...is gud.It lack sm features...but it is fast.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Dedicated 30+ Mbps connection at my office (CSC India) hehe.. Check it out:

*img468.imageshack.us/img468/8422/untitled2xl5.th.png

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
Im using Mass Downloader, its gonna take bout 45 hrs, considering the amount of time Im playing maplestory, I'll be able to devote maybe 3 hrs a day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom