Windows laptop with best display!{55K}

adimax

Broken In
Hi everyone.

My Budget is 55K(fixed).I want an Ivy Bridge lappy with best display.
Note:Best display is not 1080p for me,it should be having good contrast,accurate color reproduction(to some extent:p),good viewing angles

AND MOST IMP OF ALL:Should be comfortable to read for hours.

I wanted a Macbook,but its out of budget,so please help me!

Note:1.Any resolution will do,as long as it satisfies me above query.
2.Try to suggest one with GFX card
3.Size min 14''
4.HP is out of question.
Thanks a ton in advance!

OP
A

adimax

Broken In

Thing is
1.Dell Inspiron have crap display
2.Vaio has a better display but I tested it in Sony Center.Its keyboard and touchpad has lots of flex,plus screen isnt even near cb45(1080p one) and looks like HP displays.

PS:You may find this contradicting,but How is HP Envy 4 - 1046tx ?(in terms of its proccy and display,have they fixed it?):-D:-D

Plus I own Dell 1737 studio atm.So,looking for a change........

har

In the zone
The new sony's have baddd displays especially the new E and T series.Their brightness is only 150 nitts or so which is really low compared to average 200-250 nitts. The S series has a IPS option but really costly.

The new envy 4t and 6t is pretty good according to reviews. If you dont intend on heavy gaming,I feel its the best around :-D

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Thing is
2.Vaio has a better display but I tested it in Sony Center.Its keyboard and touchpad has lots of flex,plus screen isnt even near cb45(1080p one) and looks like HP displays.

You can't compare E and CB series display like this. The latter are of course much better.

OP
A

adimax

Broken In
Look at this
Sony VIAO E Series SVE14A15FN Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Sony Notebook

has a 1600x900 panel. This is the best I could find really.

What about this?
SVE15118FN : E Series : VAIO Laptop & Computer : Sony India
It has 3612QM,7650 2gigs,backlit keyboard...and some screen im not sure of..
Samsung 550p5c-s02in
Its specs are :
i7 3610qm, gt650m ddr3, 1600×900 matte display, no backlit keyboard only 90 watts charger
Its priced at 58k!!!

So,which one will you all suggest? @dashing.sujay

Last edited:

har

In the zone
Definitely samsung !! But the screen for 15" is only 1366*768 internationally. Please confirm !! And 58k if for the blu-ray version I think.

Top Bottom