Windows is !easy, Linux is !hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@cyrus :lol: we are trolling wat are u adding to the thread :?: this thread was started by u to spread FUD that using linux us easier

case example of aditya (counting me would be unfair to lin boys) it has been proved that using linux is no where as easy as windows ;)

Easy there prakash. Lets start our new phiposophy here:

@iMav: Dear imav, it pains us to see thee suffer in this dire distress that your OS has put you into. How can anyone be so cruel as to make thee thy OS's fan? God bless thee and make ye like me, a happy and contended man living with an OS that gave me and taught me everything. Truely, Linux is nationalist. We need progress, and this is real progression. With all the peoples from this world represented equally, an equal opportunity for all in its creation, and making origin no bar for people, linux has made my life easy.

Jai Hind, Jai Linux!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
post something sensible.
i do that quite often but sometimes i have to replyto certain people whose senses are on a permanent strike so i have to come down to that level ;) and to be honest the fact of linux being easier than windows has been proven to be a myth beyond doubt and it has been accpeted in more ways than 1 that linux has still o go a long way to come any where close to windows ;)

the thread started with install steps for applications in linux and windows which any sane person would read and rubbish as pure bullsh1t but no still the thread creator will keep on insisting that windows is harder than linux :confused: calliing it secure, to an exten makes sense as an arguement but calling it easier :confused: cmon man if u wanna argue come up with something reasonable

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
case example of aditya (counting me would be unfair to lin boys) it has been proved that using linux is no where as easy as windows ;)
Dude, a person who claims to haf used Linux for long but doesn't know that nVidia Control Panel exists.. at least imho, I do not consider most of the points credible.

On the other hand, why don't you ask shady, akshay? They are new user, very recently they've installed Linux and started using it. They are the best people to say what is what...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
On the other hand, why don't you ask shady, akshay? They are new user, very recently they've installed Linux and started using it. They are the best people to say what is what...
i also gave gutsy a shot and know what is what ;)

and almost every argument has this glaring misconception being projected that linux=ubuntu where as the equation is ubuntu=linux

Dude, a person who claims to haf used Linux for long but doesn't know that nVidia Control Panel exists.. at least imho, I do not consider most of the points credible.

Yes, Learning is a major path to Success.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Dear ignorant linboys, it pains us to see thee suffer in this dire distress that your OS has put you into. How can anyone be so cruel as to make thee thy OS's fan? God bless thee and make ye like me, a happy and contended man living with an OS that gave me and taught me everything. Truely, WIndows is nationalist. We need progress, and this is real progression. With all the peoples from this world represented equally, an equal opportunity for all in its creation, and making origin no bar for people, windows has made every1s life easy.

Jai Hind, Jai Windows!

Dear ignorant linboys, it pains us to see thee suffer in this dire distress that your OS has put you into. How can anyone be so cruel as to make thee thy OS's fan? God bless thee and make ye like me, a happy and contended man living with an OS that gave me and taught me everything. Truely, WIndows is nationalist. We need progress, and this is real progression. With all the peoples from this world represented equally, an equal opportunity for all in its creation, and making origin no bar for people, windows has made every1s life easy.

Jai Hind, Jai Windows!
Oh satanic forces, how could thee harm an innocent being like iMav to this extent?

^thats it!windows and winboys "COPY from MAC or OPEN SOURCE" :pwned:=imeow :lol:
my dear boy prakash, he is not thinking on his own. His mind is being put to evil use, can't thou see?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Using any software for less than a week doesn't make anyone competent to give a review!

Hafing a biased mind is of no use. Ask shady, he uses windows as well as linux.

praka123

left this forum longback
@imeow should watch "revolution system" docu for complete 72 hours in a closed dark room!hope some improvement!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
my dear boy prakash, he is not thinking on his own. His mind is being put to evil use, can't thou see?
whenit cmes to using an OS there is only 1 of the 3 that controls ur mind and makes u do only what 1 man wants u to .... guess what its not windows and neither linux

aur jeshtha tera boy nahin hai uncle hai samjha :x

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
couldnt resist it ... New Year cant be here unless i say this:

Linux Sucks

Windows Rules

OS X is a useless piece of software

:twisted: happy new year :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom