windows aero help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saubrl

Broken In
I have a peculier problem. Earlier, about 2 months ago, when i had installed windows vista, i had access to windows aero. Then due to lack of ram(512mb) i removed it. Now i have 1.5 gb of ram and i installed windows vista ultimate(pirated) i am not getting windows aero. The hardware before and now are same.What might be the reason??

Also can u give me location for sigmatel audio drivers that run in vista??

Have you re-run the hardware assessment ? Try re-running it. Right click on My Computer and Click properties. There, your base score is displayed. Click on the link against rating and click refresh now button (or update my score link, whatever). After the test is run, you will get a newbase score (and hopefully your AERO back too :) )

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
1) wrong section..you sud post it in software troubleshooting.
2) Please shift to genuine version.
3) Try above method....that may help you.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
saubrl said:
I have a peculier problem. Earlier, about 2 months ago, when i had installed windows vista, i had access to windows aero. Then due to lack of ram(512mb) i removed it. Now i have 1.5 gb of ram and i installed windows vista ultimate(pirated) i am not getting windows aero. The hardware before and now are same.What might be the reason??

Also can u give me location for sigmatel audio drivers that run in vista??

This is an ethical forum. No assistance to piracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom