Windows 8 problems

Ravii

Broken In
I have installed windows 8 pro, whenever I install or uninstall any programs and when I restart to make it effect, the screen is showing that the os has failed to configure the new update and restarts again please someone help me solve this problem

Dark Core

Freak Beta 1
I have installed windows 8 pro, whenever I install or uninstall any programs and when I restart to make it effect, the screen is showing that the os has failed to configure the new update and restarts again please someone help me solve this problem

Problem maybe with the Application rather than Windows 8, Which application did you try to install?

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
Download Tuneup utilities 15 day trial
Under Fix problems tab Go to Fix common problem. Click on Windows update does not work and click next to sort out the issue
Under "Clean up Computer" go to "clean up Windows and Programs" Check Windows Update backups and click Clean
Restart
Go to Control Panel > Windows Updates > And Check for updates

This should help.
If it doesn't post the exact error message. MS usually provides hotfixes to solve these issues

Are u sure this is happening only when u install/uninstall programs and not always u restart ur pc. Coz in my case i downloaded a particular update which sent my pc in restart loop. Also as tanmaymohan said refresh ur pc. This option is in settings. But be WARNED!! Ur installed programs will be uninstalled.

OP
R

Ravii

Broken In
Exactly harsha, sometimes my camera doesn't work and when I restart it it works, same in the case of the dell touchpad........can u tell me briefly about the refresh option in windows 8, cause all the windows OS have a refresh option.

Top Bottom