Windows 2003 Server Troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanatic

Broken In
Dear all,
I am in need of some help and support from you guys regarding Windows 2003 Server.

My machine was working fine until i installed Cisco VPN Client for accessing wireless internet of my university.

As soon as I connected the wireless internet, my machine stopped with a BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH ERROR. When i restarted my machine, I amgetting a Squared grey color screen on the top left of the screen.

For your convineince I am posting a screenshot of the screen which is similar to what i m getting.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/[URL=*img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=windows2003troubleshootingyk3.jpg][IMG]*img216.imageshack.us/img216/5222/windows2003troubleshootingyk3.th.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

When i move my mouse I can see a big CURSOR on the screen 2 or 3 times.

Now the problem starts here. I know that the Cisco VPN is making this problem.
When i go to safe mode try to uninstall this Cisco VPN, it doesnt allow me to uninstall.. It gives me a error message "That it cannot be uninstalled in Safemode .. and it should be uninstalled in Normal mode"

And I cant go in normal mode at all.
Plus I tried "Last Known Good Configuration as well"

No luck.

Can someone help me to resolve this issue. If you need more information .. I will provide you with more information..

Thanks in advance

S

SE><IE

There's a trick to "uninstalling":
1) Delete the folder where you installed it.
2) Browse to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Uninstall and delete the key correspondin to the cisco VPN client.

PS: your screenshot is useless, check for yourself.

When i move my mouse I can see a big CURSOR on the screen 2 or 3 times.
This happens because the cisco VPN client possibly lowers down the resolution. It happens with some games too.

OP
fanatic

fanatic

Broken In
screenshot is not useless

the screenshot which i posted is the same login screen which i m getting at them moment

grey square on the top left and rest all blue

anyways i ll try ur method now nd let u know the outcome soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom