Windows 10 Update Queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sachin2798

Broken In
So today's the day windows 10 have launched, I have a update in control panel waiting to upgrade my windows 8.1 Pro (Pirated) to Windows 10, I just want to ask will updating my OS to the new one retain my Programs??
I Have a lot of programs & games installed like GTA V, CS:GO, Asseto corsa etc & dont want to lose the games and as well as the required programs (Nvidia Drivers, Visual C++ etc).
So will updating my OS Cause any problem to my files??.
I just dont want to install all the programs again like i just had a clean boot.
Please Reply if you have updated your OS.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I Have a lot of programs & games installed like GTA V, CS:GO, Asseto corsa etc & dont want to lose the games and as well as the required programs (Nvidia Drivers, Visual C++ etc).
CSGO GTAV & AC in particular will work in Windows 10.
I just dont want to install all the programs again like i just had a clean boot.
You won't lose files when officially updating.

This should answer most your doubts: Windows 10 FAQ & Tips – Microsoft

OP
S

Sachin2798

Broken In
Thank You, I will start updating now, Can i use both the OS simultaneously (like win 7 & win 8 installed and can start anyone you want)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Can i use both the OS simultaneously (like win 7 & win 8 installed and can start anyone you want)
Ofcourse but will be redundant as Win 10 supports most things 7/8 already uses.

Ashok Verma

Journeyman
i tried to update my windows 8.1 but getting error 80070003 every time. the download completes and during the installation after completing more then 50% i get this error. I tired the solutions provided on google but all the couldn't help... is anyone facing the same problem, please share solution... Screenshot (8).jpg. *i60.tinypic.com/r8gikk.png

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Continue questions in this thread
*www.digit.in/forum/software-q/1873...ead-installation-issues-check-first-post.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom