Will this game run on this configuration?

GeeNeeYes

powerd ↻ pramod
what's that GPU?
never heard of anything like this before ;-)

@GeeNeeYes I guess you mistyped Nvidia as ATI Radeon because 450 series is from Nvidia please confirm.:)

might be 4850 or NVIDIA 450GTS

Sorry guys made a mistake
its MSI R5450-MD1GH MSI Global- Graphics Card - R5450-MD1GH
actually the gfx engine is ATI Radeon HD 5450 and I wrote that instead! :razz:
So which games will run on my pc? I know most of the recent games. Prefer roleplaying/racing/sim/fps/strategy genre. :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Which games will run on my pc? I know most of the recent games. Prefer roleplaying/racing/sim/fps/strategy genre.

Play the game at low resolution. The 5450 isnt very powerfull

GTA 4
Call of Duty series
Assasins Creed series
NFS Hot Pursuit

Dont play at very high res

gameranand

Living to Play
Almost all games will run on your config but newer games will run at low settings and low res. If you play Old gems then you can play them in all glory. :p

GeeNeeYes

powerd ↻ pramod
@thetechfreak @gameranand yes I tried those and they are easily playable at good res... trying out newer games now

Manreet Singh

Right off the assembly line
HEy evryone
why dont all of us do one thing dont ask fo comfigurations for this game would work or not straightaway goto
Systems Requirements Lab, creator of Instant Expert Analysis
and wait for a sec
when the screen appears click on the option 'Can You Run It'
a dropdown appears
select your desired game and move on and straightaway u will know can you run that game or not? it even tells that if u r not able to run that game ,where the heck problem is
isnt it easy??/

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Not very usefull. My old rig with Celeron and 9500 gt could even run Crysis 2 very easily.

different games have different level of optimisation.there are many games that run on systems lower than minimum requirement. We give first hand advice from our experience here :D

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Probably I have asked this earlier too, but I forgot what reply was :D

My PC Specs are:
Phenom II x4 840
sapphire HD 6850
...Oh! They are in my signature. Read from there :p

Can I run GTA 4? I know I can, but at what settings?
Same about Portal 2.... :)

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Umph. So I bought Sapphire 6670. Check the rest of the config from my signature. Can I run GTA 4 at the highest settings? And also Witcher 2 and Metro 2033?

P.S. (I didnt dare to touch these games on my previous 4350) :p

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Yes at high settings also. :) Your PC is more than capable of handling games which are recently released leave the game which was released few years back. :))
NOT running very smoothly even at medium settings. It hangs for about 1/2 second(as if its processing something) every time I turn the car....

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ soumo27 - GTA4 might be ran at High settings , Witcher 2 will run at highest setting possible and Metro 2033 will lag at highest settings - this game is a very resource hungry one - so you need to feed it well ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
Nipun said:
NOT running very smoothly even at medium settings. It hangs for about 1/2 second(as if its processing something) every time I turn the car....
OK well see. The *ahem* version of this game has a lot of issues so if you have one then......I think I made my point.

mitraark

Decrepit
Umph. So I bought Sapphire 6670. Check the rest of the config from my signature. Can I run GTA 4 at the highest settings? And also Witcher 2 and Metro 2033?

P.S. (I didnt dare to touch these games on my previous 4350) :p

I have doubts whether GTA IV will run at the highest settings [ 1080p , MAAXXed out ] , its a processor hungry game ...

I have a i5 760 , 5670 , i cannot play at MAXX settings , get around 20 FPS/

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
I have doubts whether GTA IV will run at the highest settings [ 1080p , MAAXXed out ] , its a processor hungry game ...

I have a i5 760 , 5670 , i cannot play at MAXX settings , get around 20 FPS/
I tried to switch to medium settings, still doesn't work!

I guess there is some other way of changing settings. I:
went to pause menu,
then went to Graphics section,
there it was rendering and another thing(I dont remember), I turned both to medium.

Do you change settings some other way? :|

Can this be because of RAM(I found that I have 3 GB only, not 4!)? Because GTA: SA also used to hang when RAM was insufficient...

Top Bottom