Will this game run on this configuration?

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^
You ddint get me.
I mean too say that it was HL which introduced In Game Scripting and till date it is one of the most Praised tech of Game and COD Games heavily rely on scripting for all those glorious Set piece moments that makes them a delight to play.

trublu

Ta da !
What are the must-play games will run smoothly at mid/high settings on the Asus K53SM-SX010D ?

Will Medal of Honour(2010) run at playable settings ?

Sujeet

Undead!!!
What are the must-play games will run smoothly at mid/high settings on the Asus K53SM-SX010D ?

Will Medal of Honour(2010) run at playable settings ?

Post the specs.

Laptop Model No. dont leads to correct info most of the time since manufacturer keep updating site with latest configuration for same Models.

trublu

Ta da !
Sorry :D

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Sorry :D

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M

MOH 2010 will work fine.
And other modern games such as AC Revelations,Batman Arkham City ,MW3 Etc will work just fine at Native Resolution.:)

Dont expect to be blown away with Crysis or BF 3 Performance though.;)

gameranand

Living to Play
Most of the games which are on first post of MUST PLAY PC GAMES THREAD. Refer to that thread. Also if you want specific names then mention the genres you like to play.

trublu

Ta da !
Thanks @sujeet.:)

Will Crysis (1) run properly ? :D

Have never been much of a serious gamer..so asking.

@gameranand : I'm more into racing and sports genre. Occasionally play TPS/FPS games.

gameranand

Living to Play
Yes Crysis will run properly on mid settings and lower resolutions.

1. NFS Series
2. Dirt Series
3. Race Driver Grid
4. F1 Series
5. Burnout Paradice the Ultimate Box

I guess that would be all for racing games. As for sports genre most games would run even the new onces and same goes for TPS and FPS games with some exceptions like BF3.

clmlbx

Technomancer
is Msi r5450 1Gb DDr3 version will work good with zebronics generic PSU (that comes withh low end cabbys)

What Games can it play on 1280 x 1024(this is max resolution monitor supports) Resolution ..

mostly looking for GTA series and NFS..

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Yes it should work. As for your games they will work fine although newer games of those series won't run fine like GTA4, NFS HP, Shift 2.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
is Msi r5450 1Gb DDr3 version will work good with zebronics generic PSU (that comes withh low end cabbys)

What Games can it play on 1280 x 1024(this is max resolution monitor supports) Resolution ..

mostly looking for GTA series and NFS..

GTA LC, VC and SA, NFS UG and UG2, MW, Carbon, Pro Street and Under Cover.

clmlbx

Technomancer
just to make it sure.. it won't face any problem with that PSU?, I was confident it won't so bought used msi r5450 from a member in this forum..but just want to have second opinion..

those games at what setting it will be good ?

main purpose is to get little improvement in Auto cad. It is for my brother studying B.Arch third year. on board graphics is working fine but it will give little improvements.. only for learning purposes but he will play some games too

Top Bottom