Will this game run on this configuration?

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
Hi friends my PC is HP Pavilion a6130in Desktop PC - HP Customer Care (United States - English)

Upgrades: Zotac GT 430 1 GB
Ram 4.0 GB

i want to run Assassin Creed Revelations can i run it?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yep, it will run but your pc has 1GB ram only ?? it would be better if you get another 1 or 2GB ram module.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
even if it would run at low settings...the game will look as ugly as it looks good at max..applies to crysis / crysis warhead....Those two monsters were designed to be "Have everything or nothing Type" visuals.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Its allright. :)
If you are asking questions then you should just give your entire config in the post. This way you will get better answers quickly.

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
So guys i was wondering, as i am buying the HD7850 next month which is quite similar to the current HD6950 2GB, i would like to know how BF3 performs on the HD6950 2GB as many forum members have this card and ill be using my PC primarily for BF3 and other FPS games. Please post FPS and graphics settings with full rig details. If possible, use Presets (not the custom preset like everything on Ultra and no AA or some AA cranked down, please post PRESET Scores not custom scores). I would be thankful to the people responding to this query :D :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
why not try some review of HD7850 ( most of them have HD6950 included as well ) and look for BF3 benchmark scores ;-)

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
Actually, the reviews are varying too much, also, many sites do not specify the settings they use, they say MAX but still they turn off AA and other stuff and then review, thats why i wanted to hear it from somebody who is actually using it and playing the same game on it. No problem, ill look deep in google and see what i find :)

EDIT
Nevermind found this out -
*www.bit-tech.net/hardware/2012/03/05/amd-radeon-hd-7850-2gb/4

Now i am looking for High setting scores for BF3.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
read this ;-)
Benchmark Results: Battlefield 3 : AMD Radeon HD 7870 And 7850 Review: Pitcairn Gets Benchmarked

Paras Lehana

Journeyman
Guys, please check the compatibility of the games here
Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system requirements

and then post your problems here.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^That is quite handy tool but most people who post here are more concerned with fps they will get in the game and to seek optimal setting for a particular game from fellow forum members running similar hardware(cpu/gpu).And these are queries are not answered by that tool.

gameranand

Living to Play
Actually you can get compatibility question answered from many sites but as for optimal performance only the gamer who have played the game on similar config can provide that answer.

Top Bottom