Will have to buy a 5.1 speaker system

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabret00the

Youngling
Well guys I need to purchase a decent looking :p 4.1 or 5.1 speaker system for my girl frnd's comp which uses a intel 865 GBF mobo.Well if FM came with the speakers that'll be very good but its not a necessity.My budget is about Rs.1500-Rs.3500/-

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
yeah 3.5k means u can squize a 5.1 Creative.. but if Style is a major concern then u may think of the Intex model available here at Kolkata at the price of 2.9k... This model has a cooool Wooden look.. sound isnt that bad either.... how ever not good as Creative... but the major con is the Post sells service of Intex... :(

shantanu

Technomancer
saurav_cheeta said:
yeah 3.5k means u can squize a 5.1 Creative.. but if Style is a major concern then u may think of the Intex model available here at Kolkata at the price of 2.9k... This model has a cooool Wooden look.. sound isnt that bad either.... how ever not good as Creative... but the major con is the Post sells service of Intex... :(

BUT dont you think that intex is not good at sound its really chuck i feel ..had four 5.1 again but had a same problem ok ticking sound s so its not worthed.. while its only my advice dont take it otherwise

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
shantanu_webmaster said:
go for creative SBS 5.1 ..
or F n D 640L rs.2800/- very decent and nice looking

creative SBS 5.1 560/580 seemed pretty nice to me and the price is also appealing.....well she has a small square room and needs the setup for watching DVD movies mostly so I guess this system shud be good enough.

Well, "F n D 640L" wats that?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well as per looks go Intex Wooden Looks was better in that 3.5k range.. but i have pointed na.. Intex is no where near to Creative while in Quality and Intex has a issue with post sales service...

shantanu

Technomancer
F n D Are just like packing inspire 5.1 with more 200 watt rms output power great one buddy used that with remote and FM

Third Eye

gooby pls
sabret00the said:
Well guys I need to purchase a decent looking :p 4.1 or 5.1 speaker system for my girl frnd's comp which uses a intel 865 GBF mobo.Well if FM came with the speakers that'll be very good but its not a necessity.My budget is about Rs.1500-Rs.3500/-

Well,Creative Inspire 5200 5.1 is good enough,don't know the current price but i bought it in Rs 4200 last year...May be the price will be reduced now....

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I will also suggest creative inspire SBS 5.1..it will come for 2600 in delhi..rest money u can use 2 buy a sound card.I will suggest u creative blaster which will cm for 1200/- in delhi.
Never choose 4.1,it wont give a better surround effect.

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
I went to the Artis website and was chkin out 5.1 spkrs........can anybody tell wat is the price range of these spkrs?

K

krazyfrog

You can also go for Altec Lansing. The model 151i and 251i should fall within your budget. The 251i is a good set and IMO better than the Creative models in that range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom