Wierd LCD problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Been a loooong time since I posted here. Was kinda immersed into other stuff. Anyways, so here I am back at Digit to be with the good ol' geeky folks! Well I have gotta a problem right now with my LCD. I dunno how to explain it. It was working fine until the morning but when switched it on at around 6pm, it was and has been giving me this strange problem.

I dunno the technical term for this but I am seeing flashing strations on LCD.. you knw when u look at a CRT through a cell phone camera or something... or the old monitors they show in movies.. where bands of light seem like they are rapidly moving across the screen.

I tried switching the LCDs.. I connected my PC with my sis' LCD and still the same problem... so does anyone here have a possible solution in mind ? Or atleast know what is the technical term for this prob... I tried Googling but I dunno what to Google for :p (been out of touch with tech since a long time).

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Hmm..that problem mostly appears if you have placed your speakers/UPS/stabilizer near the LCD. Have you made any changes in the placing of any things ? This flickering problem mostly appears because of this.

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I just moved to another room with a smaller desk (my dig desk is too big to move lolz)... and temp., i have to keep my speakers along with the subwoofer in a congested space.. so I guess yeah thats coz of it.

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

lool I solved the prob... it was the receiver unit of my wireless kb/mouse... it was just behind the monitor and as soon as I moved it.. problem solved!

Thanks to saqib_khan for suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom