wi-fi router configuration .....

JAI..

Right off the assembly line
Hi everyone,

Need all ur help i m using reliance broadband. Like other broadband connection this broadband doesn't have any modem\router i directly get a Ethernet wire from outside and i connect it directly with my laptop\desktop. Now i want my connection to be wi-fi one i m planning to buy a wifi router so that i can use it for my laptops and for other devices also so now i need help from some one who can help me in configuring the modem\router. I need to use the wifi connections for all the devices at a time so that i dont want to unplug my laptop from the ethernet connections and i need to connect the mobile using wifi .... please help me in configuring .....

Rexaion

Right off the assembly line
Hi everyone,

Need all ur help i m using reliance broadband. Like other broadband connection this broadband doesn't have any modem\router i directly get a Ethernet wire from outside and i connect it directly with my laptop\desktop. Now i want my connection to be wi-fi one i m planning to buy a wifi router so that i can use it for my laptops and for other devices also so now i need help from some one who can help me in configuring the modem\router. I need to use the wifi connections for all the devices at a time so that i dont want to unplug my laptop from the ethernet connections and i need to connect the mobile using wifi .... please help me in configuring .....

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...-help-needed-setup-wireless-network-home.html

Check out this thread already answered to this one will solve your problem too !

Top Bottom