Wi-fi problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

magneticme200

In the zone
Hey guys,

my config is...
a modem - wifi router - pc.

i am able to use the internet on my pc absolutely fine. but when i use wifi on my laptop or on my phone, iam not able to upload files sometimes, open some websites sometimes....What could be the issue.?
When i face these problems i connect to my neighbours wifi (;)) which works absolutely fine.
Sometimes i see a dns error showing up...while none of these problems seam to appear on my pc...
how do i rectify this...!
pls help.

thanks in advance

manan

khmadhu

change is constant!!
which router r u using..? u mean when u r connection goes off,u automatically connected to u r neighbor's wifi..?

anyway try to reset u r routers configuration and make sure u don't put same SSID as u r neighbor's. u r laptop may confuse!!.enable WPA2 protection with u r desired key(password).

and be within u r wifi range :)

OP
M

magneticme200

In the zone
which router r u using..? u mean when u r connection goes off,u automatically connected to u r neighbor's wifi..?

anyway try to reset u r routers configuration and make sure u don't put same SSID as u r neighbor's. u r laptop may confuse!!.enable WPA2 protection with u r desired key(password).

and be within u r wifi range :)

my modem is beetle 220bx, my router is netgear WGR 614 v6.....
No...i mean..when im unable to upload photos, videos....and not able to posts in forums, i try to do it with connecting from neighbours ip....and it works,,,
also i already have wpa2 protection on my wifi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom