Wi-fi Direct is not working on HTC One V

Radhesh Bhoot

Broken In
Hello Friends,

I have recently purchased the HTC One V cell phone and everything is going fine except WI-FI Direct feature...i can't transfer anything through it.... i have tested it with Samsung Galaxy S II i9100, it connects but doesn't send anything....

Have anyone faced this problem with HTC One V... or please tell me how to do it correctly....

Nikhil Papani

Right off the assembly line
Same issue with me. WiFi Direct switches to active mode and gets paired with other devices as well but there is no WiFi direct option in the share tab .:cry:

Need to raise this concern ASAP.

Budius

Same issue with me. WiFi Direct switches to active mode and gets paired with other devices as well but there is no WiFi direct option in the share tab .:cry:

hi guys,

HTC did implement the WiFi Direct connection but didn't implement any protocol to transmit anything over that connection.
I'm on the final stages and it's currently in open beta of developing an app to send files over WiFi direct at very fast speed.

*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.budius.WiFiShoot

and it will work between HTC, samsung, nexus, etc, which ever device that have wifi direct support.

if you want it's there, and please, don't forget to put a good review.
thanks

shahebaj

I know that wi-fi direct is not working in HTC ONE V because there is no wi-fi direct option in share button but there is an other strong way to share videos, files, data at a super fast speed between two android devices
see this image
Image No. 9.png

For more details go to Alternative for Wi-Fi Direct Problem in Hic One V

OP
Radhesh Bhoot

Radhesh Bhoot

Broken In
Thanks for sharing this info will try it....

I know that wi-fi direct is not working in HTC ONE V because there is no wi-fi direct option in share button but there is an other strong way to share videos, files, data at a super fast speed between two android devices
see this image
View attachment 7629

For more details go to Alternative for Wi-Fi Direct Problem in Hic One V

Top Bottom